Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1David's Burial Ground Empty David's Burial Ground Wed 17 Feb 2010, 22:33

bettayetta

bettayetta
Disturbed One
A consuming fire burning- Deep within you- Smoldering- He can not stop it- From showing- Into growing- To exploding- Enrapturing- Promising- Tomorrow- Again and again- Your sorrow- Constant reminder of some hidden sin- He's shouldering- Let it go- Don't let it back in- It's disarming- Invading- Encapturing- Enslaving- Hold back- Your secret sin- His greatest weapon against you- He buries it deep within.

2David's Burial Ground Empty Re: David's Burial Ground Wed 17 Feb 2010, 23:44

LairyFairy

LairyFairy
Asylum
Someone is gonna have to explained to me before its deleted for being completely pointless?!

3David's Burial Ground Empty Re: David's Burial Ground Thu 18 Feb 2010, 02:51

bettayetta

bettayetta
Disturbed One
My lyrics are mostly written to address Bettayetta's feelings. Lyrics HAVE to be on "point"? Every single thing I write has value. Ask Morbus Rising- the one that specifically invited me to join. How can you Delete my "right" to express myself? For this once, I will explain, word for word, so you will realize I do not express 'drivel.'-"A consuming fire burning"-is my love for Disturbed. It IS "Deep within me". "Smoldering"-it never goes out."He can not stop it"-remember in This Moment he says, "you'd better cherish this moment as you dig into me You'll never get another chance at this-betayeta"That's me-"From showing"-via the songs."Into growing"-his deriving and expounding the unique lyrics."To exploding"-his excellent 'delivery' of the lyrics in the songs. "Enrapturing"-is exactly how it affects the fans. "Promising"-that is woven through all the lyrics in Believe-"The redemption is complete",Prayer-"Let me enlighten you",Awaken-"Feed on your nothing you'll never live up to me", ect.,ect."Tomorrow-again and again"-is how often I listen to Disturbed/David Draiman."Your sorrow"-is MY sorrow at his lyrics such as his admissions to "my soul is adrift in oceans of madness. my soul is bleeding",ect.>Overburdened is one of the most heartrendering songs I have EVER heard." "Some hidden sin">Darkness-"Deny everything"."He's shouldering"-means he is under the burden of that knowledge of whatever he's denying."Let it go- Don't let it back in"-means just that, don't let it effect you. Because to let those destructive thoughts consume your life IS "Disarming, Invading, Encapturing, Enslaving.", do you not agree? "Hold back- Your secret sin" is my own love for him that is all in my own private mind- don't YOU ever fantasize? That love IS his greatest weapon against me because I am constantly seeking out knowledge on he and Disturbed, sometimes to the point of utter exhaustion. I have ALL their albums, and am constantly seeking out the bonus tracks, plus all kinds of Disturbed collectibles. "He buries it deep within"-is my love and loyalty deeper and deeper within me with every single song I hear. I AM The Burial Ground-It is the very highest compliment, and ONLY that. It only reinforces my devotion to Disturbed, and my affection for David Draiman being the "Front man" as the icon, mascot, representative, symbol and the spokesman for Disturbed. Just like frontmen for all the bands, he takes on the admiration of all because he is the one that delivers the 'message' of the songs. I am sure that MY devotion is the LEAST of what he probably deals with on a daily basis. He is adored by millions. Look at the comments on any site that includes Disturbed! I explained when I came to this site, for the last two years I have studied extensively this band Disturbed, an am a die-hard fan because I have NEVER heard anything like them, and I have seen the best, all the way back to Grand Funk Railroad. Any more questions?

4David's Burial Ground Empty Re: David's Burial Ground Sat 27 Feb 2010, 11:26

Monster666

Monster666
Stricken
that. is. a. lot. of. words. and. letters.

5David's Burial Ground Empty Re: David's Burial Ground Sat 27 Feb 2010, 13:50

babygirlpj2007

babygirlpj2007
Warrior
the words are beautifully written, idk what anyone says...i love it

6David's Burial Ground Empty I love love love the 3 pics of David Sat 27 Feb 2010, 15:45

bettayetta

bettayetta
Disturbed One
...and isn't that a Coke he is drinking? Also My favorite brand! Dah-vid and I-we are twins of the soul! (I will wait for you, my heart.)

7David's Burial Ground Empty Re: David's Burial Ground Sat 27 Feb 2010, 17:03

Dawn_Cato

Dawn_Cato
Global Moderator
I love forum groupies.....bettayetta you have some creative imagination darlin....so tell us...how far will you go to get David Draiman? loved UP TO SOMETHING

8David's Burial Ground Empty Re: David's Burial Ground Sat 13 Mar 2010, 13:25

disturbedlepgirl

disturbedlepgirl
Loading The Weapon
If she's anything like the rest of us, she's do whatever it took to get David;) I mean come on, wouldn't you?:) Not that in this lifetime it would ever happen, but you know, a girl has to have a fantasy right?

9David's Burial Ground Empty Re: David's Burial Ground Sat 13 Mar 2010, 15:40

babygirlpj2007

babygirlpj2007
Warrior
fantasies...whoa! i had a niiice dream about David the other night, lol it was even better the second time...gotta love reoccuring dreams!

10David's Burial Ground Empty Re: David's Burial Ground Sun 14 Mar 2010, 02:00

disturbedlepgirl

disturbedlepgirl
Loading The Weapon
The reoccurring one's are the best:P I mean I practically live in my head when those happen! LOL

11David's Burial Ground Empty Re: David's Burial Ground Sun 14 Mar 2010, 09:58

babygirlpj2007

babygirlpj2007
Warrior
lol, yes- its better to live in your head...everyone knows ya there, so u feel safe ....i do anyway lol

12David's Burial Ground Empty Re: David's Burial Ground Sun 14 Mar 2010, 20:41

disturbedlepgirl

disturbedlepgirl
Loading The Weapon
That and you can pretty much do whatever you want:P And no one thinks your strange...well for the most part! LOL

13David's Burial Ground Empty Re: David's Burial Ground Sun 14 Mar 2010, 22:19

Dawn_Cato

Dawn_Cato
Global Moderator
disturbedlepgirl wrote:If she's anything like the rest of us, she's do whatever it took to get David;) I mean come on, wouldn't you?:) Not that in this lifetime it would ever happen, but you know, a girl has to have a fantasy right?
So true! As for daydreaming about David? Nope....I have my eye on someone else.

14David's Burial Ground Empty Re: David's Burial Ground Mon 15 Mar 2010, 22:58

disturbedlepgirl

disturbedlepgirl
Loading The Weapon
Okay spill girl, You can't tell us that and not give details;) Of course you don't have to, but we won't tell! LOL

15David's Burial Ground Empty Re: David's Burial Ground Sat 20 Mar 2010, 05:29

Dawn_Cato

Dawn_Cato
Global Moderator
Okay girls.....you gotta kiss alot of these----->[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

before you can get yourself a David Draiman haha! Dancing David David

16David's Burial Ground Empty Re: David's Burial Ground Sat 20 Mar 2010, 10:07

babygirlpj2007

babygirlpj2007
Warrior
if thats the case, bring on the frogs!!!

17David's Burial Ground Empty Re: David's Burial Ground Tue 23 Mar 2010, 12:09

disturbedlepgirl

disturbedlepgirl
Loading The Weapon
i am sick of the frogs:P I've had my share and its just given me chapped lips:P Can we just aim high and go for the prince? UP TO SOMETHING

18David's Burial Ground Empty Re: David's Burial Ground Mon 29 Mar 2010, 03:53

Dawn_Cato

Dawn_Cato
Global Moderator
disturbedlepgirl wrote:i am sick of the frogs:P I've had my share and its just given me chapped lips:P Can we just aim high and go for the prince? UP TO SOMETHING
Okay!I shall use my magical wand and turn your frog into a handsome prince!![You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]POOF!!! Dancing David :cheers:

19David's Burial Ground Empty Re: David's Burial Ground Mon 29 Mar 2010, 08:36

Stricken_Mistress

Stricken_Mistress
Inside The Fire
lol...you girls are crackin' me up.

20David's Burial Ground Empty Re: David's Burial Ground Mon 29 Mar 2010, 16:56

Dawn_Cato

Dawn_Cato
Global Moderator
I wonder if you could clone David....then there would be plenty to go around haha David David David David David David David David David

21David's Burial Ground Empty Re: David's Burial Ground Tue 30 Mar 2010, 08:00

Stricken_Mistress

Stricken_Mistress
Inside The Fire
Yeah...Then he wouldn't be too special though.lol

22David's Burial Ground Empty Re: David's Burial Ground Tue 30 Mar 2010, 13:00

disturbedlepgirl

disturbedlepgirl
Loading The Weapon
True, that would take away from his rareness to find anyone like him:P But it would keep us busy;) LOL.

23David's Burial Ground Empty Re: David's Burial Ground Tue 30 Mar 2010, 13:57

Stricken_Mistress

Stricken_Mistress
Inside The Fire
I suppose that could be fun.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

FacebookTwitterFacebookFacebook

•  

Free forum hosting  | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com