Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1My Brothers, My Sisters, My Blood! Empty My Brothers, My Sisters, My Blood! Mon 15 Feb 2010, 03:26

bettayetta

bettayetta
Disturbed One
-wow, now I've forgotten how long it's been since Morbus Rising extended me a gracious invitation to join this site, I've been so busy catching up on Disturbed! After only recently-as two years ago, discovering this one-of-a-kind band, I am now a die-hard Disturbed fan to the bone, and spend most of my days, and nights even, immersed in facts and tidbits on Disturbed. This has become my obsession going on 2 years now, and I just hope if Any of the band, especially my heart-David, ever pays any attention to these sites, they will notice the improvement in my writings!(See DAVID DRAIMAN'S MULTI MEANING LYRICS)>by, Me! Bettayetta

CrowX

CrowX
Administrator
Hey well finally you introduce yourself lol welcome to the forum David

Morbid Spawn

Morbid Spawn
One of The Ten Thousand
welcome to the forum

S.M.F

S.M.F
Eye of the Storm
Whats up. Welcome to The forum.

DYLANPCRIDDLE

DYLANPCRIDDLE
One of The Ten Thousand
welcome friend. allow me to hand you your first dose of dancing charmander Charmander

Syncpro

Syncpro
Dehumanized
Welcome to the forum Hello

Dawn_Cato

Dawn_Cato
Global Moderator
Hello Heart Welcome

Intoxication

Intoxication
Disturbed One
Welcome to Morbus Rising The Guy

ZombieReaper33

ZombieReaper33
Believer

We will break through the walls of your nightmares and welcome you
Disturbed1

10My Brothers, My Sisters, My Blood! Empty THANKS EVERY BODY!!!! Tue 16 Feb 2010, 15:50

bettayetta

bettayetta
Disturbed One
QUESTION: There is a photo of David Draiman wearing THE black mesh shirt with the straps across the chest as in my story, 'David Draiman's Multi Meaning Lyrics'. A lady has keychains with that pic,(2"x3") in them on ebay. I am looking for a POSTER,(24"x36" approx.) with him in that shirt. Does any one know of such? I will pay up to $20.00 (plus s&h) in excellent shape. Thanks!

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

FacebookTwitterFacebookFacebook

•  

Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com