GODSMACKS NEW ALBUM!!!!!!! "THE ORACLE" their new single of their new album "CRYING LIKE A BITCH"

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

My friend sent me a link to this and I love this song. The lyrics just hit. I can't wait to hear the rest of it. "I am tougher than nails, I can promise you that; Step out of line and you get bitchslapped back; and you can run your little mouth all day but the handles gone..... "....... true story for everyone who has been through anything trying in their lives.

~ Kat ~

View user profile

alexling88

Inside The Fire
this album is going to be awesome!!!!!!!!!!! the heavier the better!!!!!!!\m/

View user profile
Yes indeed, I can't wait either. Dual I am already getting amped thinking about it.

~ Kat ~
Angel

View user profile

alexling88

Inside The Fire
think about it Korn, disturbed, godsmack all with new albums coming out!!! The Guy

View user profile
alexling88 wrote:think about it Korn, disturbed, godsmack all with new albums coming out!!! The Guy

Yeah, me thinks that I am going to be spending a LOT of money at the music store. I already have the dude putting them back for me the minute they arrive in store. The Guy Dancing David

~ Kat ~

View user profile

TheOneYouForsaken

Loading The Weapon
I have been waiting forever for a new album from Godsmack no doubt this album will be epic...

View user profile

Dawn_Cato

Global Moderator
Godsmack pushes the thrill button when it comes to their music....they truly roCK IMO.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
View user profile

S.M.F

Eye of the Storm
This is going to be a great album. Can't wait for it to come out.

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

FacebookTwitterFacebookFacebook

•  

Forumotion.com | © PunBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com