You are not connected. Please login or register

Best Intro

Best Intro from The Album Ten Thousand Fists :D Empty22%Best Intro from The Album Ten Thousand Fists :D Empty 22% [ 4 ]
Best Intro from The Album Ten Thousand Fists :D Empty6%Best Intro from The Album Ten Thousand Fists :D Empty 6% [ 1 ]
Best Intro from The Album Ten Thousand Fists :D Empty0%Best Intro from The Album Ten Thousand Fists :D Empty 0% [ 0 ]
Best Intro from The Album Ten Thousand Fists :D Empty6%Best Intro from The Album Ten Thousand Fists :D Empty 6% [ 1 ]
Best Intro from The Album Ten Thousand Fists :D Empty0%Best Intro from The Album Ten Thousand Fists :D Empty 0% [ 0 ]
Best Intro from The Album Ten Thousand Fists :D Empty17%Best Intro from The Album Ten Thousand Fists :D Empty 17% [ 3 ]
Best Intro from The Album Ten Thousand Fists :D Empty22%Best Intro from The Album Ten Thousand Fists :D Empty 22% [ 4 ]
Best Intro from The Album Ten Thousand Fists :D Empty17%Best Intro from The Album Ten Thousand Fists :D Empty 17% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 18

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

ThePlague

ThePlague
Eye of the Storm
I was Bored

View user profile

ThePlague

ThePlague
Eye of the Storm
I voted on Ten Thousand Fists. My second choice would have been Sacred Lie

View user profile

kr0w93

kr0w93
Asylum
Sons of Plunder.

Pain Redefined is a close second.

View user profile

S.M.F

S.M.F
Eye of the Storm
Definitely Deify.

View user profile

5Best Intro from The Album Ten Thousand Fists :D Empty Pain Redefined! on Sun 11 Apr 2010, 11:16

Pain Redefined!
This has the coooolest disturbed riff EVER!!

View user profile
sons of plunder is über Head Banger

View user profile

CrowX

CrowX
Administrator
Sons of Plunder to me has the best Intro

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

CrowX
Administrator
View user profile

Bowers

Bowers
Immortalized
TTF has the best

View user profile
The whole Album is awesome!

Disturbed Warrior

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

FacebookTwitterFacebookFacebook

•  

Create a forum on Forumotion | © PunBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com