Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1SUPER METAL HALF-TIME PEFORMANCE!!!! Empty SUPER METAL HALF-TIME PEFORMANCE!!!! Fri 05 Feb 2010, 10:51

alexling88

alexling88
Inside The Fire
because of this sundays game! i was wondering what band (has to be mainstream)would you want performing at the Super BOWL HALF-TIME SHOW?!!!!!! me i would want KORN because they would tear that building apart!!!!!

Bowers

Bowers
Immortalized
only Metallica/ozzy osbourne have the mainstream appeal of a metal band to play the superbowl.

alexling88

alexling88
Inside The Fire
Really u don't think disturbed or korn can perform?

Bowers

Bowers
Immortalized
sadly i doubt it has they are mainstream but not mainstream enough to ever be considered for something like the superbowl

babygirlpj2007

babygirlpj2007
Warrior
that is messed up...Disturbed would rock the shit out of the Super Bowl! can i get a amen! The Guy

alexling88

alexling88
Inside The Fire
AMEN!!!!!!!!

alexling88

alexling88
Inside The Fire
Lets Say Hypothetically speaking what if Disturbed was to perform at the Half-Time of the Super Bowl what do you think would be the reaction to Disturbed!!!!!

S.M.F

S.M.F
Eye of the Storm
I think there would be a good reaction to seeing disturbed playing the half-time show. But I do agree with Bowers about disturbed not being mainstream enough to even be considered to play the superbowl.

alexling88

alexling88
Inside The Fire
i found that basically that most of the half-time performences are pre-recorded do you all think that disturbed, korn, or metallica if any of these bands were to perform would be able sing live instead of pre-recording?

Dawn_Cato

Dawn_Cato
Global Moderator
R&B is usually picked for SUPERBOWL.....am I wrong??Oh maybe pop too....some metal would be nice...

S.M.F

S.M.F
Eye of the Storm
The Who is playing this year which is good because i like The Who.

Dawn_Cato

Dawn_Cato
Global Moderator
THE WHO had an awsome stage! It was a see through material(glass like)and all computerized and I loved the Laser beams flashing in sinc with the fire.....how often do you see that at a concert??

DYLANPCRIDDLE

DYLANPCRIDDLE
One of The Ten Thousand
if it has to be mainstream, i would want shinedown.

TheOneYouForsaken

TheOneYouForsaken
Loading The Weapon
If the super bowl was to stop using old bands and go back to the "in date" bands, and to be mainstream I would say Three Days Grace.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

FacebookTwitterFacebookFacebook

•  

Create a forum on Forumotion | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com