You are not connected. Please login or register

Best Intro

Best Intro from The Album Believe :D Empty12%Best Intro from The Album Believe :D Empty 12% [ 2 ]
Best Intro from The Album Believe :D Empty12%Best Intro from The Album Believe :D Empty 12% [ 2 ]
Best Intro from The Album Believe :D Empty0%Best Intro from The Album Believe :D Empty 0% [ 0 ]
Best Intro from The Album Believe :D Empty6%Best Intro from The Album Believe :D Empty 6% [ 1 ]
Best Intro from The Album Believe :D Empty24%Best Intro from The Album Believe :D Empty 24% [ 4 ]
Best Intro from The Album Believe :D Empty0%Best Intro from The Album Believe :D Empty 0% [ 0 ]
Best Intro from The Album Believe :D Empty24%Best Intro from The Album Believe :D Empty 24% [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 17

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Best Intro from The Album Believe :D Empty Best Intro from The Album Believe :D on Tue 02 Feb 2010, 22:19

ThePlague

ThePlague
Eye of the Storm
I was Bored

View user profile

2Best Intro from The Album Believe :D Empty Re: Best Intro from The Album Believe :D on Tue 02 Feb 2010, 22:19

ThePlague

ThePlague
Eye of the Storm
I just love Bounds Intro. My fav intro of all songs in the world

View user profile

3Best Intro from The Album Believe :D Empty Re: Best Intro from The Album Believe :D on Wed 03 Feb 2010, 09:44

Believe

Believe
Stupified
I went with Liberate love the intro to that song Believe

View user profile

4Best Intro from The Album Believe :D Empty Re: Best Intro from The Album Believe :D on Wed 03 Feb 2010, 09:53

The Sickness

The Sickness
Stupified
Remember love the intro the slow start and slowly building up great song one of there best :Believered:

View user profile

5Best Intro from The Album Believe :D Empty Re: Best Intro from The Album Believe :D on Wed 03 Feb 2010, 15:29

CrowX

CrowX
Administrator
I like the intro to Devour :Believered:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

CrowX
Administrator
View user profile

6Best Intro from The Album Believe :D Empty Re: Best Intro from The Album Believe :D on Wed 03 Feb 2010, 17:05

Conker

Conker
The Animal
I'd say Believe or Rise

View user profile

7Best Intro from The Album Believe :D Empty Re: Best Intro from The Album Believe :D on Tue 16 Feb 2010, 02:58

Bound cuz of the READY, DARKNESS COVER ME.

View user profile

8Best Intro from The Album Believe :D Empty Re: Best Intro from The Album Believe :D on Tue 16 Feb 2010, 06:32

Darkking

Darkking
Asylum
Remember.

because it fades in the an awesome guitar riff. and thats my favorit song off of that album.

View user profile

9Best Intro from The Album Believe :D Empty Re: Best Intro from The Album Believe :D on Tue 16 Feb 2010, 07:13

Ravensclaw

Ravensclaw
Administrator
i do love intoxication and prayer

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Ravensclaw
Administrator
The Pioneer All Things Disturbed Joke!
View user profile

10Best Intro from The Album Believe :D Empty Re: Best Intro from The Album Believe :D on Tue 16 Feb 2010, 10:43

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>RISE<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
Because this song gets straight to the point. KICKASS!! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

FacebookTwitterFacebookFacebook

•  

Free forum | © PunBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com