Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Ravensclaw

Ravensclaw
Administrator
yea thats what i think divide might be one of them maybe even some old demos that never made the cut i do need to get my hands on the pdf image that comes with the album for the new artwork on places like itunes ect so i can use it too make more badass art so guys keep a look out for that in the coming months please

Ravensclaw

Ravensclaw
Administrator
so no new songs the are listed if you go to info on the albums at d1 "Welcome Burden" and "God Of The Mind." are the only songs on it its basically the same as the special European Edition i got years a go

alexling88

alexling88
Inside The Fire
i knew that was probably the 2 b-sides that were on them!!!!!

disturbed fan86

disturbed fan86
Warrior
I just pre-ordered my offical copy of disturbed's re-issue of "The Sickness" the cd coming out March 23rd 2010 and I ordered from disturbed's offical store.

CrowX

CrowX
Administrator
Got to say i am disappointed with the reissue i did see it coming but damm A Welcome Burden and God of the Mind are the new B Sides please i had these songs for years warner screws us again.

Morbid Spawn

Morbid Spawn
One of The Ten Thousand
Awwww BUT hey guys dont get so down yet! We dont know what they will sound lke :)))))

Bound2Fate

Bound2Fate
Those were the two bonus tracks I was expecting. I'll get it because the Sickness is the only Disturbed album I don't have. It's my least favorite of all of them...it doesn't hold my attention.

Morbid Spawn

Morbid Spawn
One of The Ten Thousand
Bound2Fate wrote:Those were the two bonus tracks I was expecting. I'll get it because the Sickness is the only Disturbed album I don't have. It's my least favorite of all of them...it doesn't hold my attention.

Really?!?!???!?!?!
Thats what got me into Disturbed..
What did you first listen to?

Bound2Fate

Bound2Fate
Morbid Spawn wrote:
Bound2Fate wrote:Those were the two bonus tracks I was expecting. I'll get it because the Sickness is the only Disturbed album I don't have. It's my least favorite of all of them...it doesn't hold my attention.

Really?!?!???!?!?!
Thats what got me into Disturbed..
What did you first listen to?

Ironically, Stupify is what got me into music. But it was their Believe album that really got me into Disturbed. The Sickness is just too much of that whole "nu metal" phase of the late '90s and early '00s that annoys me. It just sounds really simple and immature for the most part....like it was written for teenagers, lol.

DstrbdDvoT

DstrbdDvoT
Believer
Anyone pre-order?

disturbed fan86

disturbed fan86
Warrior
DstrbdDvoT wrote:Anyone pre-order?

Hey DstrbdDvot I pre-ordered my copy of the cd on Sunday February 14,2010 around 1:30 p.m. now my question is did you pre-order your copy of the cd ?

DstrbdDvoT

DstrbdDvoT
Believer
disturbed fan86 wrote:
DstrbdDvoT wrote:Anyone pre-order?

Hey DstrbdDvot I pre-ordered my copy of the cd on Sunday February 14,2010 around 1:30 p.m. now my question is did you pre-order your copy of the cd ?

I sure did [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Remiel

Stricken
Bound2Fate wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Some of the people leaving comments on this page are just retarded. If you can't come up with a good reason to dislike Disturbed other than "its for little kids and it blows anyway" you need to either swallow your tongue and go die or just keep your opinion to yourself. Rant over. I just hate stupid people.

Bound2Fate

Bound2Fate
Remiel wrote:
Bound2Fate wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Some of the people leaving comments on this page are just retarded. If you can't come up with a good reason to dislike Disturbed other than "its for little kids and it blows anyway" you need to either swallow your tongue and go die or just keep your opinion to yourself. Rant over. I just hate stupid people.

Lol, yes it's a good site for music news, but most of the comments are just stupid.

LairyFairy

LairyFairy
Asylum
Anyone who isnt into disturbed shouldnt be on this forum anyway

Morbid Spawn

Morbid Spawn
One of The Ten Thousand
Yeah im definently geting it.

drago

drago

I didnt like the song the sickness song the album was good though Smiley Face

oohwakakaka

oohwakakaka
i pre-ordered the cd version x2 and the vinyl version x2.
one cd is for my friend, the other for me. both vinyls are for me :D
i'll open one vinyl and play around with it, i have a DJ friend with an INSANE setup. once i've had my fun i'll probably frame it like the ones that used to be on ebay all the time. the other vinyl will stay sealed in a safe place Smiley Face

TerdFerguson

TerdFerguson
Stupified
Stupify was the first song I ever learned to play on guitar. I can't WAIT for the cd. I also wasn't suprised that God of Mind and A Welcome Burden were the "new" B-Sides. They were the only real b-sides that were ever recorded during the sickness run if I'm not mistaken.

disturbed fan86

disturbed fan86
Warrior
Hey CrowX and Ravensclaw I have a request please can you guys add all the remixed and remastered verisons of the songs from the "The Sickness" 10 year anniversary on the music player ? thanks

Ravensclaw

Ravensclaw
Administrator
yes

disturbed fan86

disturbed fan86
Warrior
Hey guys if you want to you go to rockband's offical website and you can hear small samples of Voices,The Game,Meaning of Life of the remixed and remastered verisons of the re-issue "The Sickness" 10 year anniversary cd right now here is the website [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] your all very welcome.

lordtyson

lordtyson
Stupified
I just pre-ordered a copy a few days back
and I still can't wait for the 23rd to come

Remiel

Stricken
Yeah! Played the new Rock Band DLC and they sound AWESOME. I'm definitely buying the remastered album.

deli10

deli10
Believer
In Poland available on 29 march.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

FacebookTwitterFacebookFacebook

•  

Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com