Decade Of Disturbed DvD Video Trailer - Page 2

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26 Re: Decade Of Disturbed DvD Video Trailer on Thu 11 Feb 2010, 19:49

I'm not sure if anybody noticed but in the decade of disturbed dvd offical trailer that at 2:34 into the trailer there a clip that disturbed had problems while performing during 7/02/03 during ozzfest 2003 here is the video titled: Technical Difficulties for Disturbed [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] but you have to catch the clip real quick because it goes by fast in the link up above it's only 0:39 hopefully in the dvd it will be longer and not cut off.

View user profile

27 Re: Decade Of Disturbed DvD Video Trailer on Sat 06 Mar 2010, 21:35

I have a question about the decade of disturbed dvd is it true or not the dvd will be released in March 2010 because I myself keep on seeing comments from either news reports or comments from youtubers that the decade of disturbed dvd will be released about the same time that the re-issue of "The Sickness" will be released and the other problem is that all of us disturbed fans keep just seeing information saying that it will be coming 2010 but no more links or futher information to confirm anything at all ? I hope somebody on here can help respond with a good answer thanks.

View user profile

28 Re: Decade Of Disturbed DvD Video Trailer on Sun 07 Mar 2010, 05:28

Ravensclaw

Administrator
there is no date disturbed or wmg haven't officially said what date the release will be but if you look at the last time when the meaning of life dvd was released on 20th of sept and believe was released on the 17th of sept so the dvd came after the new album they might do it that way again we will have to see

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Ravensclaw
Administrator
The Pioneer All Things Disturbed Joke!
View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

FacebookTwitterFacebookFacebook

•  

Free forum | © PunBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Free forum