Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Anyone Ever Heard of These Guys? Empty Anyone Ever Heard of These Guys? Fri 08 Jan 2010, 05:15

disturbed_phreak_666

disturbed_phreak_666
Haunted
Has anyone ever heard of the Vitamin String Quartet (VSQ)? They do some insane covers of Disturbed songs. Like...WOW. so far I've found Inside the Fire and Down With The Sickness, still looking though Indestructible

2Anyone Ever Heard of These Guys? Empty Re: Anyone Ever Heard of These Guys? Sat 09 Jan 2010, 12:07

Bowers

Bowers
Immortalized
are they group that you can see on some youtube videos

3Anyone Ever Heard of These Guys? Empty Re: Anyone Ever Heard of These Guys? Sat 09 Jan 2010, 12:48

nomasanarquia

nomasanarquia
Warrior
i havent

4Anyone Ever Heard of These Guys? Empty Re: Anyone Ever Heard of These Guys? Sat 09 Jan 2010, 12:57

S.M.F

S.M.F
Eye of the Storm
Yeah I have. Their pretty good.

5Anyone Ever Heard of These Guys? Empty Re: Anyone Ever Heard of These Guys? Sat 09 Jan 2010, 13:02

Bowers

Bowers
Immortalized
so are they the group i think they are?

6Anyone Ever Heard of These Guys? Empty Re: Anyone Ever Heard of These Guys? Sat 09 Jan 2010, 13:04

S.M.F

S.M.F
Eye of the Storm
I think so. I saw some of their vids on youtube a long time ago.

7Anyone Ever Heard of These Guys? Empty Re: Anyone Ever Heard of These Guys? Sat 09 Jan 2010, 13:04

Bowers

Bowers
Immortalized
i only liked the inside the fire version

8Anyone Ever Heard of These Guys? Empty Re: Anyone Ever Heard of These Guys? Sat 09 Jan 2010, 13:08

S.M.F

S.M.F
Eye of the Storm
Yeah thats the only good one.

9Anyone Ever Heard of These Guys? Empty Re: Anyone Ever Heard of These Guys? Sat 09 Jan 2010, 13:09

Bowers

Bowers
Immortalized
the DWTS one is awful

10Anyone Ever Heard of These Guys? Empty Re: Anyone Ever Heard of These Guys? Sat 09 Jan 2010, 13:11

S.M.F

S.M.F
Eye of the Storm
Yeah it is.

11Anyone Ever Heard of These Guys? Empty Re: Anyone Ever Heard of These Guys? Sat 09 Jan 2010, 17:36

CrowX

CrowX
Administrator
Don't think they are a group

12Anyone Ever Heard of These Guys? Empty Re: Anyone Ever Heard of These Guys? Sat 09 Jan 2010, 17:40

Bowers

Bowers
Immortalized
so they are not the guys who did the disturbed covers then?

13Anyone Ever Heard of These Guys? Empty Re: Anyone Ever Heard of These Guys? Sat 09 Jan 2010, 18:50

Dawn_Cato

Dawn_Cato
Global Moderator
I never heard of them???

14Anyone Ever Heard of These Guys? Empty Re: Anyone Ever Heard of These Guys? Sat 09 Jan 2010, 21:13

disturbed_phreak_666

disturbed_phreak_666
Haunted
I found them on Youtube, I don't know...I thought they were pretty sweet

15Anyone Ever Heard of These Guys? Empty Re: Anyone Ever Heard of These Guys? Sun 10 Jan 2010, 09:11

CrowX

CrowX
Administrator
I will find out about them

16Anyone Ever Heard of These Guys? Empty Re: Anyone Ever Heard of These Guys? Sun 10 Jan 2010, 11:19

S.M.F

S.M.F
Eye of the Storm
You should post some of their videos.

17Anyone Ever Heard of These Guys? Empty Re: Anyone Ever Heard of These Guys? Sun 10 Jan 2010, 16:44

Remiel

Stricken
I've heard them. I think their Disturbed covers are great, but I'm not specifically attached to metal as a genre so I'll listen to anything good.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

FacebookTwitterFacebookFacebook

•  

Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com