Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Uhm Empty Uhm Sun 03 Jan 2010, 03:17

JoeyKennen71

JoeyKennen71
I was invited here on youtube, and I am pretty sure it would be safe to assume that it was because my account name is Disturbed071. So, Disturbed rocks, saw them live at Sommet Center in Nashville, Tennessee, and it was the best concert I have ever been to. It's the only one I have been to, but I am sure that statement will remain true after future concerts. The best part other than seeing Disturbed, was that I got to boo Hollywood Undead off the stage with hundreds of other people before the real band came on. So anyways, hi everybody?

2Uhm Empty Re: Uhm Sun 03 Jan 2010, 04:29

Remiel

Stricken
Welcome to the best Disturbed forum in the world. Make some posts, meet some people, and enjoy your time here.

3Uhm Empty Re: Uhm Sun 03 Jan 2010, 08:52

CrowX

CrowX
Administrator
Welcome to the Forum The Guy

4Uhm Empty Re: Uhm Sun 03 Jan 2010, 12:13

Dawn_Cato

Dawn_Cato
Global Moderator
Hello

5Uhm Empty Re: Uhm Sun 03 Jan 2010, 15:18

nomasanarquia

nomasanarquia
Warrior
welcome to the forum , you'll love it here

6Uhm Empty Re: Uhm Sun 03 Jan 2010, 19:34

JEC

JEC
Down With the Sickness
Welcome to the forum. post lots and enjoy Disturbed Fan Rock on

7Uhm Empty Re: Uhm Sun 03 Jan 2010, 20:39

JoeyKennen71

JoeyKennen71
Cool, anyone have the Disturbed M.O.L. Dvd?

8Uhm Empty Re: Uhm Mon 04 Jan 2010, 14:21

JEC

JEC
Down With the Sickness
I'm embarrassed to even say this but I don't have the M.O.L. DVD... I've been trying to get my dad to let me buy it but he's not crazy about ordering stuff online. :(

9Uhm Empty Re: Uhm Mon 04 Jan 2010, 16:43

S.M.F

S.M.F
Eye of the Storm
Whats up. The M.O.L DVD is posted on the Morbus Rising Youtube Page.

10Uhm Empty Re: Uhm Mon 04 Jan 2010, 18:50

JoeyKennen71

JoeyKennen71
I had a copied version my dad's friend gave to him, titled, Disturbed 2001 tour. Later, I had money I wanted to spend and I saw the DVD. I'm thinking, hey this should be cool, turns out it was the same thing with a few of the parts that were cut out in the copied version I was given. Still, it was interesting to watch. Especially when they are about to meet Pantera when they're covering one of their songs.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

FacebookTwitterFacebookFacebook

•  

Create a forum on Forumotion | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com