Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Chat box on top or bottom of page

Chatbox on Top or Bottom of Page Empty56%Chatbox on Top or Bottom of Page Empty 56% [ 14 ]
Chatbox on Top or Bottom of Page Empty44%Chatbox on Top or Bottom of Page Empty 44% [ 11 ]
Total Votes : 25

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Chatbox on Top or Bottom of Page Empty Chatbox on Top or Bottom of Page Tue 29 Dec 2009, 11:35

CrowX

CrowX
Administrator
Ok guys i will leave the chatbox at the top for a while do you guys like it on the top or bottom of the page vote and post your thoughts

2Chatbox on Top or Bottom of Page Empty Re: Chatbox on Top or Bottom of Page Tue 29 Dec 2009, 13:08

nomasanarquia

nomasanarquia
Warrior
I think in the top it's better because more poeple will see it and faster and say "Hey the chatbox has somone i'll log in yaaaaay"

3Chatbox on Top or Bottom of Page Empty Re: Chatbox on Top or Bottom of Page Tue 29 Dec 2009, 14:57

Dawn_Cato

Dawn_Cato
Global Moderator
Chatting is not my thing.I enjoy posting more.....If I stayed in the chat box, I would be chatting for hours forgetting the time! One time I spent 4 hours chatting with Mike!I need to focus on my work on the computer Computer sucks

4Chatbox on Top or Bottom of Page Empty Chatbox on Top or Bottom of Page Wed 30 Dec 2009, 00:23

disturbed fan86

disturbed fan86
Warrior
nomasanarquia wrote:I think in the top it's better because more poeple will see it and faster and say "Hey the chatbox has somone i'll log in yaaaaay"

thanks for that post that's exactly what I want to happen.

5Chatbox on Top or Bottom of Page Empty Re: Chatbox on Top or Bottom of Page Wed 30 Dec 2009, 10:37

S.M.F

S.M.F
Eye of the Storm
It looks better at the bottom, but being at the top will attract more people to log on.

6Chatbox on Top or Bottom of Page Empty Re: Chatbox on Top or Bottom of Page Wed 30 Dec 2009, 18:13

nomasanarquia

nomasanarquia
Warrior
I think we should at least give it a try for a little while on the top to see if more people log in.

7Chatbox on Top or Bottom of Page Empty Re: Chatbox on Top or Bottom of Page Wed 30 Dec 2009, 19:02

FaerieCorpsey

FaerieCorpsey
Warrior
I agree. I think a trial run at the top of the page to see if it does make a difference can't hurt. As some people might see it and choose to avoid it anyway. :)

8Chatbox on Top or Bottom of Page Empty Re: Chatbox on Top or Bottom of Page Wed 30 Dec 2009, 19:04

LairyFairy

LairyFairy
Asylum
I say stick it at the top for a while and see if it helps :)

Also if you are worried about being in the box and cant use the forum, click the word ChatBox in white when u are logged in, and it opens it in a seperate window so you can do both

9Chatbox on Top or Bottom of Page Empty Re: Chatbox on Top or Bottom of Page Tue 05 Jan 2010, 14:57

JEC

JEC
Down With the Sickness
I think more people would use the chatbox if it were on top.... for a wile I didn't even know where it was. lol!

10Chatbox on Top or Bottom of Page Empty Re: Chatbox on Top or Bottom of Page Tue 05 Jan 2010, 17:25

Darkking

Darkking
Asylum
Crow man, just put the freaking thing at the top already, its plain enough to see thats what everyone wants

11Chatbox on Top or Bottom of Page Empty Re: Chatbox on Top or Bottom of Page Tue 09 Feb 2010, 08:35

Syncpro

Syncpro
Dehumanized
On the top - Chat Box with more log in
On the bottom - Chat Box with few log in
i prefer both LOL :Disturbed: Rockout Indestructible

12Chatbox on Top or Bottom of Page Empty Re: Chatbox on Top or Bottom of Page Mon 06 Sep 2010, 08:45

Yumiyuri

Yumiyuri
Immortalized
At the top would be nice...but it won't look aesthetically nice...

13Chatbox on Top or Bottom of Page Empty Re: Chatbox on Top or Bottom of Page Tue 07 Sep 2010, 03:51

Melloow

Dehumanized
I say put it on top it will attract more people to log in

14Chatbox on Top or Bottom of Page Empty Re: Chatbox on Top or Bottom of Page Tue 07 Sep 2010, 08:06

Yumiyuri

Yumiyuri
Immortalized
The cb seems to be gathering dust these days...>.>

15Chatbox on Top or Bottom of Page Empty Re: Chatbox on Top or Bottom of Page Wed 08 Sep 2010, 21:49

Vioz

Eye of the Storm
Hmm yes it will attract more ppl at the top....but i prefer when its on the bottom....it would just look weird on the top i think....

16Chatbox on Top or Bottom of Page Empty Re: Chatbox on Top or Bottom of Page Wed 15 Sep 2010, 16:06

ThePlague

ThePlague
Eye of the Storm
Maybe you should make some advertisement for the chatbox in the top..
or there could be like a log in button at the top and when you click it you join the chatbox at the bottom.

17Chatbox on Top or Bottom of Page Empty Re: Chatbox on Top or Bottom of Page Thu 16 Sep 2010, 01:17

Yumiyuri

Yumiyuri
Immortalized
Lol, I have an idea. Let's put it in the middle! xDDDD

18Chatbox on Top or Bottom of Page Empty Re: Chatbox on Top or Bottom of Page Thu 16 Sep 2010, 16:35

CrowX

CrowX
Administrator
We have tried and it just don't look good on the top so it will stay on the bottom.

19Chatbox on Top or Bottom of Page Empty Re: Chatbox on Top or Bottom of Page Fri 17 Sep 2010, 06:54

Yumiyuri

Yumiyuri
Immortalized
how about on the side? Like the ads on facebook? xD

20Chatbox on Top or Bottom of Page Empty Re: Chatbox on Top or Bottom of Page Fri 08 Oct 2010, 14:48

Tai Tnak

Tai Tnak
Immortalized
^ that would look odd and unattractive XD

i think it looks good on the bottom, even tho have the users have no idea where it is XD

21Chatbox on Top or Bottom of Page Empty Re: Chatbox on Top or Bottom of Page Sun 10 Oct 2010, 07:43

Yumiyuri

Yumiyuri
Immortalized
i know...put it in the middle xDDDDDDDDDD

22Chatbox on Top or Bottom of Page Empty Re: Chatbox on Top or Bottom of Page Sun 24 Oct 2010, 05:35

Tai Tnak

Tai Tnak
Immortalized
^ lmao, that would look odd.

23Chatbox on Top or Bottom of Page Empty Re: Chatbox on Top or Bottom of Page Sun 24 Oct 2010, 08:44

Yumiyuri

Yumiyuri
Immortalized
oh i know...put it...somewhere...xDDD

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

FacebookTwitterFacebookFacebook

•  

Create a forum on Forumotion | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com