Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 4 of 6]

76Favorite Video Game - Page 4 Empty Re: Favorite Video Game Sun 07 Mar 2010, 16:50

TheOneYouForsaken

TheOneYouForsaken
Loading The Weapon
Can't go wrong with God of War 2

77Favorite Video Game - Page 4 Empty Re: Favorite Video Game Sun 07 Mar 2010, 17:46

bloodkillerx

Stupified
True. You can't. I have the God of War: Collection on PS3 and it's amazing. For $29.99 (at this point), it's a steal.

78Favorite Video Game - Page 4 Empty Re: Favorite Video Game Tue 09 Mar 2010, 23:46

Morbid Spawn

Morbid Spawn
One of The Ten Thousand
Halo Reach

79Favorite Video Game - Page 4 Empty Re: Favorite Video Game Wed 10 Mar 2010, 00:40

bloodkillerx

Stupified
Picked up Final Fantasy XIII today (it launched today) and wow it's amazing.

80Favorite Video Game - Page 4 Empty Re: Favorite Video Game Sun 14 Mar 2010, 23:48

Conker

Conker
The Animal
Going to get Battlefield Bad Company 2, looks promising.

81Favorite Video Game - Page 4 Empty Re: Favorite Video Game Mon 15 Mar 2010, 01:25

Remiel

Stricken
I'm addicted to Modern Warfare 2 online even though it's a glitch filled mess. I think I need an intervention.... And I'm not talking about the bolt-action rifle.

82Favorite Video Game - Page 4 Empty Re: Favorite Video Game Mon 15 Mar 2010, 02:52

bloodkillerx

Stupified
Bad Company 2 is a damn sniper-fest. Everybody wants to snipe. And everyone else pretty much has the damn 4x scope for Assault Rifles/SMGs/LMGs. I haven't played it much since I fully unlocked Recon (I ran around a lot with the SAIGA semi-auto shotgun. Now that was fun.) Went straight to Engineer which is my favorite class.

COD: World at War is coming in the mail for me today. I love WWII shooters and seen the Nazi Zombies in videos. I like old school stuff (guns, cars, video games, etc) but also like modern stuff too.

Modern Warfare 2 I love but it get's a little out of hand at times. I love SPAS-12ing playing Headquarters Pro. I always seem to rank better at that mode.

PSN - MasamuneSoul. (Sorry no 360. Do like the 360 though but...have no desire for one.)

83Favorite Video Game - Page 4 Empty Re: Favorite Video Game Mon 15 Mar 2010, 02:58

Remiel

Stricken
bloodkillerx wrote:

Modern Warfare 2 I love but it get's a little out of hand at times. I love SPAS-12ing playing Headquarters Pro. I always seem to rank better at that mode.

PSN - MasamuneSoul. (Sorry no 360. Do like the 360 though but...have no desire for one.)

So you play! Good, I was afraid no one would get my sniper rifle joke. Though, admittedly, it was pretty lame. And you should try the M1014 instead of the SPAS-12 because you can fire it twice and reload in the same amount of time it takes you fire the SPAS once and cock in a new shell. With the grip it's much better than the SPAS.

Unfortunately I don't have a PS3 and I only play Ground War. More people to shoot at.

Also, I apologize in advance for CoD:WaW. You will find more snipers there than anything and beware of tanks. I hate that effing game. Modern Warfare should be the new Call of Duty standard.

84Favorite Video Game - Page 4 Empty Re: Favorite Video Game Mon 15 Mar 2010, 12:13

bloodkillerx

Stupified
I actually never tried Ground War/Mosh Pit/etc. Took me forever to get off TDM :P Campers out the ass on it.

Really? I always heard everyone mostly use the MP40. I can deal with Snipers on COD but on Bad Company 2 I can't.

Meh, I still prefer the SPAS because it has the farthest range of the shotguns.

Unfortunately, MW isn't going to be the new standard. Treyarch is creating the next COD and it will set place in Vietnam.

85Favorite Video Game - Page 4 Empty Re: Favorite Video Game Wed 17 Mar 2010, 14:30

kr0w93

kr0w93
Asylum
Cool! Looks like we got some gamers here ^_^

Anyone on XBL feel free to hit me up @ Krow10193

Anyways, I'm kinda an oddball here. I've always liked the Dynasty Warriors series. DW3+XL was awesome and I'm really enjoying Strikeforce(feels alot like DBZ, FF and Sonic the Hedgehog all mixed into one)

86Favorite Video Game - Page 4 Empty Re: Favorite Video Game Wed 17 Mar 2010, 14:54

bloodkillerx

Stupified
I've gamed since the NES/SNES days (I had both when I was 4 or 5 years old). I have 2 NESs right now. The original "gray box" and the Top Loader. But the damn PS3 keeps making me come back. :P

I'm usually RPG above every other genre out there but PS3 is lacking in RPGs. (Should see my PS1/PS2 games. Almost all RPGs.) FF13 is fun but man it's time consuming and it gets hard in the late chapters. Great game overall but FF10 is still my favorite. The story is amazing and it alone makes me play it over n' over.

I mostly play shooters nowadays. I never played many of them on previous/past consoles.

87Favorite Video Game - Page 4 Empty Re: Favorite Video Game Wed 17 Mar 2010, 18:10

Ravensclaw

Ravensclaw
Administrator
final fantasy 13

88Favorite Video Game - Page 4 Empty Re: Favorite Video Game Wed 17 Mar 2010, 22:43

Droid

Droid
Stupified
Halo 1 all day baby.

89Favorite Video Game - Page 4 Empty Re: Favorite Video Game Thu 18 Mar 2010, 15:47

MzDisturbed4Ever

MzDisturbed4Ever
My favorate video games are Halo and Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Dancing David

90Favorite Video Game - Page 4 Empty Re: Favorite Video Game Thu 18 Mar 2010, 21:44

Conker

Conker
The Animal
Got Bad Company 2, Awesome Game! but really hard to get use to.

91Favorite Video Game - Page 4 Empty Re: Favorite Video Game Fri 19 Mar 2010, 01:13

bloodkillerx

Stupified
I love it but my god, so many damn snipers/Recons right now. Not to mention most just suck at it.

92Favorite Video Game - Page 4 Empty Re: Favorite Video Game Fri 19 Mar 2010, 13:37

Conker

Conker
The Animal
bloodkillerx wrote:I love it but my god, so many damn snipers/Recons right now. Not to mention most just suck at it.
Being a recon is fun, on hardcore mode you can't be spotted and just blend in with the vegetation. Sure it's camping but the maps are huge anyways.

93Favorite Video Game - Page 4 Empty Re: Favorite Video Game Fri 19 Mar 2010, 13:51

bloodkillerx

Stupified
Actually, Recon isn't "camping." That is the point of Recon, to spot/pick off people from long distance. Whether whoever uses the kit are just going for kills or objectives, it's not camping because that's now Recon is suppose to work (although only going for kills in Rush is stupid).

I really don't like hardcore modes. That's just me though.

94Favorite Video Game - Page 4 Empty Re: Favorite Video Game Fri 19 Mar 2010, 19:24

Conker

Conker
The Animal
Ah well, I like Hardcore because it's more realistic and easier to kill.

95Favorite Video Game - Page 4 Empty Re: Favorite Video Game Fri 19 Mar 2010, 20:53

TheOneYouForsaken

TheOneYouForsaken
Loading The Weapon
I recently just beat God of War 3 and now that is my favorite game lol, I highly recommend it.

96Favorite Video Game - Page 4 Empty Re: Favorite Video Game Fri 19 Mar 2010, 23:41

bloodkillerx

Stupified
Ah yeah that's true about Hardcore mode.

GoW3 looks amazing (I have the Collection/GoW1 and 2 on PS3) but $60 dollars for a game you can beat in a day or 2 and no multiplayer for some type of replayability is a bit much/steep.

I'm looking to get back into MMORPGs. Played 'em a lot back a couple years ago.

97Favorite Video Game - Page 4 Empty Re: Favorite Video Game Sat 20 Mar 2010, 13:34

kr0w93

kr0w93
Asylum
^Dante's Inferno, both of the AC's.

Wish I had a PS3 :'(

But I'm more than happy with my 360 ^_^

98Favorite Video Game - Page 4 Empty Re: Favorite Video Game Sat 20 Mar 2010, 13:38

bloodkillerx

Stupified
I think only the PS3 got the Divine Edition of Dante's Inferno (which is the same price as the regular edition) but I have no idea what comes with it.

99Favorite Video Game - Page 4 Empty Re: Favorite Video Game Sat 20 Mar 2010, 15:03

TerdFerguson

TerdFerguson
Stupified
Mine's a toss up over MW 2, Halo, FF7, and God of War. I guess Rock Band for sure.

100Favorite Video Game - Page 4 Empty Re: Favorite Video Game Sat 20 Mar 2010, 20:24

TheOneYouForsaken

TheOneYouForsaken
Loading The Weapon
bloodkillerx wrote:Ah yeah that's true about Hardcore mode.

GoW3 looks amazing (I have the Collection/GoW1 and 2 on PS3) but $60 dollars for a game you can beat in a day or 2 and no multiplayer for some type of replayability is a bit much/steep.

I'm looking to get back into MMORPGs. Played 'em a lot back a couple years ago.

Yeah that was the only thing that was a downer about it that it was so short, but I am a huge fan of those games, and they said even though its the end of the Kratos trilogy, they still want to make the God of War games, which I'm really looking forward too.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 6]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

FacebookTwitterFacebookFacebook

•  

Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com