76 Re: Favorite Video Game on Sun 07 Mar 2010, 16:50

TheOneYouForsaken

Loading The Weapon
Can't go wrong with God of War 2

View user profile

77 Re: Favorite Video Game on Sun 07 Mar 2010, 17:46

bloodkillerx

Stupified
True. You can't. I have the God of War: Collection on PS3 and it's amazing. For $29.99 (at this point), it's a steal.

View user profile

78 Re: Favorite Video Game on Tue 09 Mar 2010, 23:46

Morbid Spawn

One of The Ten Thousand
Halo Reach

View user profile

79 Re: Favorite Video Game on Wed 10 Mar 2010, 00:40

bloodkillerx

Stupified
Picked up Final Fantasy XIII today (it launched today) and wow it's amazing.

View user profile

80 Re: Favorite Video Game on Sun 14 Mar 2010, 23:48

Conker

The Animal
Going to get Battlefield Bad Company 2, looks promising.

View user profile

81 Re: Favorite Video Game on Mon 15 Mar 2010, 01:25

Remiel

Stricken
I'm addicted to Modern Warfare 2 online even though it's a glitch filled mess. I think I need an intervention.... And I'm not talking about the bolt-action rifle.

View user profile

82 Re: Favorite Video Game on Mon 15 Mar 2010, 02:52

bloodkillerx

Stupified
Bad Company 2 is a damn sniper-fest. Everybody wants to snipe. And everyone else pretty much has the damn 4x scope for Assault Rifles/SMGs/LMGs. I haven't played it much since I fully unlocked Recon (I ran around a lot with the SAIGA semi-auto shotgun. Now that was fun.) Went straight to Engineer which is my favorite class.

COD: World at War is coming in the mail for me today. I love WWII shooters and seen the Nazi Zombies in videos. I like old school stuff (guns, cars, video games, etc) but also like modern stuff too.

Modern Warfare 2 I love but it get's a little out of hand at times. I love SPAS-12ing playing Headquarters Pro. I always seem to rank better at that mode.

PSN - MasamuneSoul. (Sorry no 360. Do like the 360 though but...have no desire for one.)

View user profile

83 Re: Favorite Video Game on Mon 15 Mar 2010, 02:58

Remiel

Stricken
bloodkillerx wrote:

Modern Warfare 2 I love but it get's a little out of hand at times. I love SPAS-12ing playing Headquarters Pro. I always seem to rank better at that mode.

PSN - MasamuneSoul. (Sorry no 360. Do like the 360 though but...have no desire for one.)

So you play! Good, I was afraid no one would get my sniper rifle joke. Though, admittedly, it was pretty lame. And you should try the M1014 instead of the SPAS-12 because you can fire it twice and reload in the same amount of time it takes you fire the SPAS once and cock in a new shell. With the grip it's much better than the SPAS.

Unfortunately I don't have a PS3 and I only play Ground War. More people to shoot at.

Also, I apologize in advance for CoD:WaW. You will find more snipers there than anything and beware of tanks. I hate that effing game. Modern Warfare should be the new Call of Duty standard.

View user profile

84 Re: Favorite Video Game on Mon 15 Mar 2010, 12:13

bloodkillerx

Stupified
I actually never tried Ground War/Mosh Pit/etc. Took me forever to get off TDM :P Campers out the ass on it.

Really? I always heard everyone mostly use the MP40. I can deal with Snipers on COD but on Bad Company 2 I can't.

Meh, I still prefer the SPAS because it has the farthest range of the shotguns.

Unfortunately, MW isn't going to be the new standard. Treyarch is creating the next COD and it will set place in Vietnam.

View user profile

85 Re: Favorite Video Game on Wed 17 Mar 2010, 14:30

kr0w93

Asylum
Cool! Looks like we got some gamers here ^_^

Anyone on XBL feel free to hit me up @ Krow10193

Anyways, I'm kinda an oddball here. I've always liked the Dynasty Warriors series. DW3+XL was awesome and I'm really enjoying Strikeforce(feels alot like DBZ, FF and Sonic the Hedgehog all mixed into one)

View user profile

86 Re: Favorite Video Game on Wed 17 Mar 2010, 14:54

bloodkillerx

Stupified
I've gamed since the NES/SNES days (I had both when I was 4 or 5 years old). I have 2 NESs right now. The original "gray box" and the Top Loader. But the damn PS3 keeps making me come back. :P

I'm usually RPG above every other genre out there but PS3 is lacking in RPGs. (Should see my PS1/PS2 games. Almost all RPGs.) FF13 is fun but man it's time consuming and it gets hard in the late chapters. Great game overall but FF10 is still my favorite. The story is amazing and it alone makes me play it over n' over.

I mostly play shooters nowadays. I never played many of them on previous/past consoles.

View user profile

87 Re: Favorite Video Game on Wed 17 Mar 2010, 18:10

Ravensclaw

Administrator
final fantasy 13

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Ravensclaw
Administrator
The Pioneer All Things Disturbed Joke!
View user profile

88 Re: Favorite Video Game on Wed 17 Mar 2010, 22:43

Droid

Stupified
Halo 1 all day baby.

View user profile

89 Re: Favorite Video Game on Thu 18 Mar 2010, 15:47

My favorate video games are Halo and Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Dancing David

View user profile

90 Re: Favorite Video Game on Thu 18 Mar 2010, 21:44

Conker

The Animal
Got Bad Company 2, Awesome Game! but really hard to get use to.

View user profile

91 Re: Favorite Video Game on Fri 19 Mar 2010, 01:13

bloodkillerx

Stupified
I love it but my god, so many damn snipers/Recons right now. Not to mention most just suck at it.

View user profile

92 Re: Favorite Video Game on Fri 19 Mar 2010, 13:37

Conker

The Animal
bloodkillerx wrote:I love it but my god, so many damn snipers/Recons right now. Not to mention most just suck at it.
Being a recon is fun, on hardcore mode you can't be spotted and just blend in with the vegetation. Sure it's camping but the maps are huge anyways.

View user profile

93 Re: Favorite Video Game on Fri 19 Mar 2010, 13:51

bloodkillerx

Stupified
Actually, Recon isn't "camping." That is the point of Recon, to spot/pick off people from long distance. Whether whoever uses the kit are just going for kills or objectives, it's not camping because that's now Recon is suppose to work (although only going for kills in Rush is stupid).

I really don't like hardcore modes. That's just me though.

View user profile

94 Re: Favorite Video Game on Fri 19 Mar 2010, 19:24

Conker

The Animal
Ah well, I like Hardcore because it's more realistic and easier to kill.

View user profile

95 Re: Favorite Video Game on Fri 19 Mar 2010, 20:53

TheOneYouForsaken

Loading The Weapon
I recently just beat God of War 3 and now that is my favorite game lol, I highly recommend it.

View user profile

96 Re: Favorite Video Game on Fri 19 Mar 2010, 23:41

bloodkillerx

Stupified
Ah yeah that's true about Hardcore mode.

GoW3 looks amazing (I have the Collection/GoW1 and 2 on PS3) but $60 dollars for a game you can beat in a day or 2 and no multiplayer for some type of replayability is a bit much/steep.

I'm looking to get back into MMORPGs. Played 'em a lot back a couple years ago.

View user profile

97 Re: Favorite Video Game on Sat 20 Mar 2010, 13:34

kr0w93

Asylum
^Dante's Inferno, both of the AC's.

Wish I had a PS3 :'(

But I'm more than happy with my 360 ^_^

View user profile

98 Re: Favorite Video Game on Sat 20 Mar 2010, 13:38

bloodkillerx

Stupified
I think only the PS3 got the Divine Edition of Dante's Inferno (which is the same price as the regular edition) but I have no idea what comes with it.

View user profile

99 Re: Favorite Video Game on Sat 20 Mar 2010, 15:03

TerdFerguson

Stupified
Mine's a toss up over MW 2, Halo, FF7, and God of War. I guess Rock Band for sure.

View user profile

100 Re: Favorite Video Game on Sat 20 Mar 2010, 20:24

TheOneYouForsaken

Loading The Weapon
bloodkillerx wrote:Ah yeah that's true about Hardcore mode.

GoW3 looks amazing (I have the Collection/GoW1 and 2 on PS3) but $60 dollars for a game you can beat in a day or 2 and no multiplayer for some type of replayability is a bit much/steep.

I'm looking to get back into MMORPGs. Played 'em a lot back a couple years ago.

Yeah that was the only thing that was a downer about it that it was so short, but I am a huge fan of those games, and they said even though its the end of the Kratos trilogy, they still want to make the God of War games, which I'm really looking forward too.

View user profile

101 Re: Favorite Video Game Today at 13:22

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 6]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

FacebookTwitterFacebookFacebook

•  

Forumotion's free forums | © PunBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Free forum