Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26Favorite Overall Disturbed song - Page 2 Empty Re: Favorite Overall Disturbed song Wed 14 Apr 2010, 10:26

Monster666

Monster666
Stricken
hardest choice of all time

I'm Alive

27Favorite Overall Disturbed song - Page 2 Empty Re: Favorite Overall Disturbed song Wed 14 Apr 2010, 12:18

GuiltyPleasures

GuiltyPleasures
Global Moderator
That's like picking your favorite child...LOL!

There are several that have special meaning to me, but by no means can I pick an absolute favorite. I like them all!

Smiley Face

28Favorite Overall Disturbed song - Page 2 Empty Re: Favorite Overall Disturbed song Thu 15 Apr 2010, 18:46

Toshichi

Toshichi
Hmm well this is a tough choice, but I would have to say I love Indestructible the most, love the song and the lyrics kick ass!

29Favorite Overall Disturbed song - Page 2 Empty Re: Favorite Overall Disturbed song Thu 15 Apr 2010, 20:47

disturbed_phreak_666

disturbed_phreak_666
Haunted
Hmmm...I...=/ I DON'T KNOW!!! Hardest decision of my life o.O
I'm going to say...either The Night, Hell, Fear, Sacred Lie, or Pain Redefined...HAHAHA!! That's totally waaay more than one, but it's so hard to choose :'(

30Favorite Overall Disturbed song - Page 2 Empty Re: Favorite Overall Disturbed song Thu 15 Apr 2010, 23:11

Droid

Droid
Stupified
I can't choose one just one, so I'll list my top 5:

Pain Redefined, Overburdened, Torn, Haunted, Remember

31Favorite Overall Disturbed song - Page 2 Empty Re: Favorite Overall Disturbed song Thu 20 May 2010, 01:59

brokenwisdom

brokenwisdom
The Sickness : Stupify
Believe : Breathe
Ten Thousand Fists : Overburdened
Indestructible : Criminal
Favorite song overall : Overburdened

32Favorite Overall Disturbed song - Page 2 Empty Re: Favorite Overall Disturbed song Thu 20 May 2010, 03:34

Arial

Arial
The Night... I love the way the discordant part right before the chorus builds it up then the chorus releases it. Musical orgasm lol

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

FacebookTwitterFacebookFacebook

•  

Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com