Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Covered, A Revolution in Sound Empty Covered, A Revolution in Sound Sun 01 Mar 2009, 20:52

CrowX

CrowX
Administrator
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Covered, A Revoultion in Sound is a cover album produced and released by Warner Bros. Records to commemorate their 50th anniversary as a record label. The album consists of some of the greatest hits from previous and current artists from the late 20th century, while the songs featured on the album themselves are performed by currents artists that are signed to Warner Bros. Records. The album will become available for purchase on Amazon.com on March 10, 2009.

"Midlife Crisis" (Faith No More) - Disturbed

I really hope that it is a revamped version and not the one we been hearing.

2Covered, A Revolution in Sound Empty Re: Covered, A Revolution in Sound Wed 04 Mar 2009, 06:32

AdamZeZ

AdamZeZ
Stupified
I know dude. If it's the older one on this album. Or the one we have been listening to the whole time, turns out to have been the new one this whole time.... I'm gunna be let down.

3Covered, A Revolution in Sound Empty Re: Covered, A Revolution in Sound Fri 06 Mar 2009, 16:16

TimDisturbed

TimDisturbed
Disturbed One
Well, at least we now know its the new re-recorded version. And its amazing.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

FacebookTwitterFacebookFacebook

•  

Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com