Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Favorite Disturbed Show? Empty Favorite Disturbed Show? Fri 06 Nov 2009, 03:51

bloodkillerx

Stupified
So...yeah out of all the live performance videos, MP3s, etc, what's your favorite show?

Mine is the Music as a Weapon II 2003 Tour. (Not the CD/DVD package(s) you find in retail stores. I mean the entire performance that is on DisturbedPedia and TheTwistedChannel's youtube channels. Tryin' to get it but gah, rare.)

Yours?

2Favorite Disturbed Show? Empty Re: Favorite Disturbed Show? Fri 06 Nov 2009, 19:52

LadyDisturbed

Loading The Weapon
mine too b/c it was the first time seeing disturbed live.

3Favorite Disturbed Show? Empty Favorite Disturbed Show? Fri 06 Nov 2009, 20:36

disturbed fan86

disturbed fan86
Warrior
Actually I would have to say that my favorite disturbed concert was back on wednesday April 22nd 2009 MAAWIV. When I went with my dad and I got a vacation day off from work I got to see four bands in one night Chimaria,Lacuna Coil,Killswitch_engage and Disturbed. Also my dad took about 300 pictures and I put them in a photo album that holds up to 400 pictures and my dad let me keep the envelope and both ticket stubs and at the concert I bought a disturbed t-shirt and bottle opener I even remember the complete disturbed set list because I wasn't drunk or stoned I just came high on excitement the whole set list was:
Voices
Liberate
Just Stop
Prayer
Meaning of Life
Land of Confusion
The Night
Remember
Stupify
Meldey(Hell/Shout2000/Criminal/Deify)
The Game
Inside the Fire
Stricken
Ten Thousand Fists
Indestructible
Drum Solo
Down with the Sickness.

Last edited by disturbed fan86 on Fri 06 Nov 2009, 20:39; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : forgot to put meaning of life in disturbed set list .)

4Favorite Disturbed Show? Empty Re: Favorite Disturbed Show? Sat 07 Nov 2009, 00:15

bloodkillerx

Stupified
Ooo nice. I, myself have a Disturbed T-Shirt. It's the Tour of 2005 right after Ten Thousand Fists came out. I bought it when it came out. Was $30 bucks but was well spent. Here is what it looks like:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

5Favorite Disturbed Show? Empty Re: Favorite Disturbed Show? Sat 07 Nov 2009, 01:56

LadyDisturbed

Loading The Weapon
very nice. got one from their MAWWIV tour

6Favorite Disturbed Show? Empty Re: Favorite Disturbed Show? Sat 07 Nov 2009, 04:18

bloodkillerx

Stupified
Oooo awesome. I got an email recently that they are selling 2008 Tour shirts for $5 bucks. Prefer to get a MAAW IV one but kinda strapped for the moment.

7Favorite Disturbed Show? Empty Re: Favorite Disturbed Show? Tue 10 Nov 2009, 12:53

DYLANPCRIDDLE

DYLANPCRIDDLE
One of The Ten Thousand
the only one i was at of course, Saskatoon 2009

8Favorite Disturbed Show? Empty Re: Favorite Disturbed Show? Tue 10 Nov 2009, 19:16

Jerr

Jerr
Believer
12/12/08 Nashville TN i was there and it was sweet, when they played land of confusion on the last pre chorus david said "Theres too many men, Not enough pussy" which made everyone crazy lol. and it was all around a great expierence for me being my first really big concert, and i saw boobs lol, and i couldnt hear shit for a week and i had pretty rough wiplash from head banging lol. so yeah it was sweet

9Favorite Disturbed Show? Empty Re: Favorite Disturbed Show? Mon 07 Dec 2009, 23:09

ryan123

ryan123
Stupified
mine is maaw4 it was my 1st conert

10Favorite Disturbed Show? Empty Re: Favorite Disturbed Show? Thu 01 Apr 2010, 13:06

kr0w93

kr0w93
Asylum
I've never been to an actual concert but the HBO reverb vids are awesome!

11Favorite Disturbed Show? Empty Re: Favorite Disturbed Show? Sun 11 Jul 2010, 21:23

otto

otto
I've been to all of them & my favorite was definitely MAAWII.

12Favorite Disturbed Show? Empty Favorite Disturbed Show? Mon 12 Jul 2010, 04:16

disturbed fan86

disturbed fan86
Warrior
ryan123 wrote:mine is maaw4 it was my 1st conert

Hey ryan123 same here mine is maa4 it was my 1st concert also.

13Favorite Disturbed Show? Empty Re: Favorite Disturbed Show? Mon 12 Jul 2010, 10:31

GuiltyPleasures

GuiltyPleasures
Global Moderator
Since I've only been to one Disturbed show, I'd have to say that one. It was in August of 2005, and I was working security at the venue where the show was held. I couldn't get as crazy as I wanted though, because I was working. But that show cemented my love for Disturbed, because it was kick ass!

14Favorite Disturbed Show? Empty Re: Favorite Disturbed Show? Tue 13 Jul 2010, 00:40

MistressDisturbed

MistressDisturbed
Stupified
The first Mayhem Fest, no contest. I know they shared the bill with Slipknot, but Disturbed stole the show. It was also the first time I saw David's strait jacket entrance! Dancing David Then there was the show in February of '09 which was the same set with "Haunted" added. They also had Sevendust as an opening act. Still, the Mayhem performance is what sticks out for me.

15Favorite Disturbed Show? Empty Re: Favorite Disturbed Show? Tue 13 Jul 2010, 03:12

AstroShark

AstroShark
Believer
I havent missed a single US your since Belive came out...I will say my favrote show was February of 2009 in Huntington West VA just because 2 of my favorite bands(Disturbed and Sevendust) played the same night on the same show and eventhough Sevendust's setlist was shorter then Disturbed's both bands were amazing!!(as usual)

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

FacebookTwitterFacebookFacebook

•  

Create a forum on Forumotion | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com