Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26Vote for Disturbed - Page 2 Empty Re: Vote for Disturbed Sun 15 Nov 2009, 23:54

dark_daydream

dark_daydream
Disturbed One
where is the video ? I can't watch it >.< pLease somebody teLL me how can I do it ?

27Vote for Disturbed - Page 2 Empty Re: Vote for Disturbed Sun 22 Nov 2009, 03:22

DisturbedMetal

DisturbedMetal
Its a f*cking joke...
Daughtry won over disturbed. thats just sick.. band

28Vote for Disturbed - Page 2 Empty Re: Vote for Disturbed Sun 22 Nov 2009, 18:45

Disturbed_Melanie

Disturbed_Melanie
Believer
Salute This is what I got to say... and that they Accidentally picked the wrong bald dude. F*cktards!

29Vote for Disturbed - Page 2 Empty Re: Vote for Disturbed Fri 27 Nov 2009, 16:10

Bowers

Bowers
Immortalized
Brittany spears won

what a joke

30Vote for Disturbed - Page 2 Empty Re: Vote for Disturbed Fri 27 Nov 2009, 16:54

CrowX

CrowX
Administrator
This shit is rigged what a bunch of bullshit

31Vote for Disturbed - Page 2 Empty Re: Vote for Disturbed Fri 27 Nov 2009, 17:08

S.M.F

S.M.F
Eye of the Storm
Brittany Spears got caught lip synching at one of her concerts.

32Vote for Disturbed - Page 2 Empty Re: Vote for Disturbed Fri 27 Nov 2009, 17:40

Bowers

Bowers
Immortalized
S.M.F wrote:Brittany Spears got caught lip synching at one of her concerts.

when has she no done that?

33Vote for Disturbed - Page 2 Empty Re: Vote for Disturbed Fri 27 Nov 2009, 18:03

InSaneG

InSaneG
Stupified
On every concert! How can ppl still vote for her, she don't give a damn about her fans! This program is f**ked up /FUSE flash/. They hack the votes. I vote last year and it was the same s**t. Britney won. F**king JOKE!

34Vote for Disturbed - Page 2 Empty Re: Vote for Disturbed Sun 29 Nov 2009, 20:39

Disturbed_Melanie

Disturbed_Melanie
Believer
Shove that broom stick way up her, that bitch!

35Vote for Disturbed - Page 2 Empty Re: Vote for Disturbed Sat 05 Dec 2009, 16:21

DYLANPCRIDDLE

DYLANPCRIDDLE
One of The Ten Thousand
Fuckin pop stars.

36Vote for Disturbed - Page 2 Empty Re: Vote for Disturbed Sun 06 Dec 2009, 12:40

nomasanarquia

nomasanarquia
Warrior
DYLANPCRIDDLE wrote:Fuckin pop stars.

Amen. The guy

37Vote for Disturbed - Page 2 Empty Re: Vote for Disturbed Sun 06 Dec 2009, 18:41

Disturbed_Melanie

Disturbed_Melanie
Believer
OOPS I DID IT AGAIN!!! Dancing David explosive

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

FacebookTwitterFacebookFacebook

•  

Make a forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com