Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1NEW ALBUM Empty NEW ALBUM Fri 23 Oct 2009, 15:12

alexling88

alexling88
Inside The Fire
Do you guys honestly think the new album will be heavier than the sickness because they cannot have another Ten Thousand Fist!!!!

2NEW ALBUM Empty Re: NEW ALBUM Fri 23 Oct 2009, 15:16

CrowX

CrowX
Administrator
I hope it is Heavier but david said that it will be even more darker than indestructible and probably will be more of the same but i hope im wrong and it is heavier.

3NEW ALBUM Empty Re: NEW ALBUM Fri 23 Oct 2009, 15:24

alexling88

alexling88
Inside The Fire
i am more talking about the guitar riffs and heavier drums!!!

4NEW ALBUM Empty Re: NEW ALBUM Fri 23 Oct 2009, 21:30

Jerr

Jerr
Believer
but indestructable was so heavy and dark already, nothin against disturbed but me and a friend were disgussing on how they were gonna top that album....and he doesnt think they will

5NEW ALBUM Empty Re: NEW ALBUM Fri 23 Oct 2009, 21:44

Ravensclaw

Ravensclaw
Administrator
i think they can by adding maybe intros and ourtos to the album maybe have the songs mix into each other via electronics or davids strange growl sequences maybe there tones they still can do and if they wanna maker it harder i think they can

6NEW ALBUM Empty Re: NEW ALBUM Fri 23 Oct 2009, 22:08

Bowers

Bowers
Immortalized
my ideal sound would be pantera(cowboys from hell album ) like in terms of heavy but with david singing over the top in the current way

7NEW ALBUM Empty Re: NEW ALBUM Fri 23 Oct 2009, 22:53

Morbid Spawn

Morbid Spawn
One of The Ten Thousand
Trust me guys, theyll find a way...
all bands do.

8NEW ALBUM Empty Re: NEW ALBUM Fri 23 Oct 2009, 23:35

Jerr

Jerr
Believer
i definatelly have faith in them, but itl be pretty difficult kuz the last one is amazing

9NEW ALBUM Empty Re: NEW ALBUM Sat 24 Oct 2009, 02:08

DYLANPCRIDDLE

DYLANPCRIDDLE
One of The Ten Thousand
It'll be sweet no matta wat

10NEW ALBUM Empty Re: NEW ALBUM Sat 24 Oct 2009, 02:11

Nina Atlas

Nina Atlas
industructible was heavy and dark. i think the new album sounds like a really good one. The Guy

11NEW ALBUM Empty Re: NEW ALBUM Sat 24 Oct 2009, 09:07

Bowers

Bowers
Immortalized
i can't wait to hear some of the guitar solo's as you know they will be out of this world awesome

12NEW ALBUM Empty Re: NEW ALBUM Sat 24 Oct 2009, 10:17

Jerr

Jerr
Believer
oh yeah totally, dans the reason i started playing guitar Rockout

13NEW ALBUM Empty Re: NEW ALBUM Sat 24 Oct 2009, 10:43

Bowers

Bowers
Immortalized
i think if they hadnt put solo's in their songs they may have fallen of the pace in terms of success

14NEW ALBUM Empty Re: NEW ALBUM Sat 24 Oct 2009, 12:34

DYLANPCRIDDLE

DYLANPCRIDDLE
One of The Ten Thousand
I definetley agree with Bowers. Guitar solos have helped to raise the quality of their songs.

15NEW ALBUM Empty Re: NEW ALBUM Sat 24 Oct 2009, 12:37

Morbid Spawn

Morbid Spawn
One of The Ten Thousand
for sure~!

16NEW ALBUM Empty Re: NEW ALBUM Sat 24 Oct 2009, 13:15

Bowers

Bowers
Immortalized
did dan donegan ever do a guitar solo ( like mike's drum solo) during the indestructible touring cycle ?

17NEW ALBUM Empty Re: NEW ALBUM Thu 29 Oct 2009, 16:11

ThePlague

ThePlague
Eye of the Storm
I'm pretty sure the next album will be Indestructible all over again.
I don't think David has the voice to make a New The Sickness.

18NEW ALBUM Empty Re: NEW ALBUM Thu 29 Oct 2009, 18:20

Ravensclaw

Ravensclaw
Administrator
we dont know what will happen we will have to wait and see im hoping they will ditch the sickness sound and go back to ten thousand fists

19NEW ALBUM Empty Re: NEW ALBUM Wed 04 Nov 2009, 21:20

ThePlague

ThePlague
Eye of the Storm
I have also heard that the new Album will have songs like : Mine, Emptiness, Destruction and My Insanity
Have anyone else heard that?

I think Mine will be a lot like Divide and Emptiness something like Overburdened
Destruction will be something Like indestructible and My Insanity something around Decadance, Just guessing :P

20NEW ALBUM Empty Re: NEW ALBUM Wed 04 Nov 2009, 21:34

FreakOnALeash

FreakOnALeash
Believer
I don't understand why people think the new album has to be heavy to be great. Disturbed has never been about heavy music, hell even on the sickness the thing that made the album so good was the melody that the songs had. Disturbed's always been the balance of everything, heaviness, melody and great vocals i honestly think if they were to make an album that was heavy just for the sake of it it seriously wouldn't work for them. I'm hoping it's the same style as Ten thousand fists and Indestructible but just goes a little more deeper into detail.

21NEW ALBUM Empty Re: NEW ALBUM Wed 04 Nov 2009, 23:36

Bound2Fate

Bound2Fate
I think that they and every band needs to play for themselves and not try to cater to their fans. Now to somewhat contradict myself...I would just want their next album to have more variety and complexity--a few longer songs, multiple solos in some songs, and acoustic parts,etc. The songs on Indestructible were all similar. I also have a feeling that they'll put some of the unreleased songs off of Indestructible on the next one. I would expect Emptiness to sound something between Darkness and Overburdened.

22NEW ALBUM Empty Re: NEW ALBUM Thu 05 Nov 2009, 12:30

DYLANPCRIDDLE

DYLANPCRIDDLE
One of The Ten Thousand
I really dont want their album to be anything like the old ones. Not because the old ones aren't awesome, but because it's important for a band to move forward with differents styles throughout their career.

23NEW ALBUM Empty Re: NEW ALBUM Thu 05 Nov 2009, 12:50

Jerr

Jerr
Believer
i think whatever they do will be great. remember what dan said, "We wouldnt put anything out there unless we felt strong about it." i deffinately trust that they can keep making great albums soft or heavy. The Guy

24NEW ALBUM Empty Re: NEW ALBUM Thu 05 Nov 2009, 17:37

Bound2Fate

Bound2Fate
DYLANPCRIDDLE wrote:I really dont want their album to be anything like the old ones. Not because the old ones aren't awesome, but because it's important for a band to move forward with differents styles throughout their career.

Exactly. They made a big change between The Sickness and Believe, but they haven't really changed since. David has said he wants Disturbed to be at the level of a band like Metallica someday and that is something they would have to do to reach that goal.

25NEW ALBUM Empty Re: NEW ALBUM Thu 05 Nov 2009, 22:24

xxxDisturbedxxx

xxxDisturbedxxx
Loading The Weapon
As long as it contains good lyrical content I could care less how "heavy" it is.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

FacebookTwitterFacebookFacebook

•  

Free forums hosting | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com