Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 3 of 3]

CrowX

CrowX
Administrator
Bowers wrote:bohemein rhpadosy by queen is really overated

Sorry that is a classic.

Post Orgasmic Chill

Post Orgasmic Chill
One of The Ten Thousand
That's amore'. >_<

S.M.F

S.M.F
Eye of the Storm
CrowX wrote:
Bowers wrote:bohemein rhpadosy by queen is really overated

Sorry that is a classic.
I gotta agree with you Crow. I love Bohemein Rhapsody.

Bowers

Bowers
Immortalized
i just think it's overrated as it doesnt make sense

Post Orgasmic Chill

Post Orgasmic Chill
One of The Ten Thousand
I can listen to Bohemian Rhapsody every now and then, but there is a radio station here that beat that song with a dead horse a long time ago.

Bowers

Bowers
Immortalized
i just think it's not a good as people think it is

CrowX

CrowX
Administrator
It is a classic got to love that song.

Bowers

Bowers
Immortalized
i just dont see why everyone really likes it

CrowX

CrowX
Administrator
Guns N Roses Welcome to the Jungle is Overrated.

TheOneYouForsaken

TheOneYouForsaken
Loading The Weapon
Sound of Madness-Shinedown...I thought that song was cool when I first heard it but now it doesn't make sense to me and its on every fucking day and every fucking hour I like Shinedown but jesus christ.

Horns

Horns
Believer
The new nickleback bullshit is so overated. "something in you're mouth" makes me want to puke. Nickleback uses to be an amazing band, then they started making shit songs.

S.M.F

S.M.F
Eye of the Storm
TheOneYouForsaken wrote:Sound of Madness-Shinedown...I thought that song was cool when I first heard it but now it doesn't make sense to me and its on every fucking day and every fucking hour I like Shinedown but jesus christ.
The radio stations here in N.C. play that song like 50 times a day. I used to love listening to that song but it just got overplayed. Just like Photograph by Nickleback

TheOneYouForsaken

TheOneYouForsaken
Loading The Weapon
S.M.F wrote:
TheOneYouForsaken wrote:Sound of Madness-Shinedown...I thought that song was cool when I first heard it but now it doesn't make sense to me and its on every fucking day and every fucking hour I like Shinedown but jesus christ.
The radio stations here in N.C. play that song like 50 times a day. I used to love listening to that song but it just got overplayed. Just like Photograph by Nickleback

Yeah I know they also did that with The Bleeding from Five Finger Death Punch I used to love that song but now god damn I GET IT your better off without her STOP SCREAMING AT ME!!! lol over playing songs is one big reason I'm taking a break on the radio lol.

SaphireTsukikage

SaphireTsukikage
Disturbed One
anything in rap or country...yuck. closest i will ever get to liking rap is listening to linkin park...and that's not very close XD

:charizard:

ThePlague

ThePlague
Eye of the Storm
Metallica made some great hits... but not that many... they are overrated....

CrowX

CrowX
Administrator
ThePlague wrote:Metallica made some great hits... but not that many... they are overrated....

I agree they got good songs but i dont like alot of there stuff.

Jerr

Jerr
Believer
anythin metallica did in the 90s

Post Orgasmic Chill

Post Orgasmic Chill
One of The Ten Thousand
Daughtry.

Jerr

Jerr
Believer
hinder....any song

nomasanarquia

nomasanarquia
Warrior
Morbid Spawn wrote:RAP SUCKS ! Hip Hop blows, Pop sucks... Metal Forever. It flows within us.
But thats my Opinion

Amen. I think Pop and techno are highly overrated.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

FacebookTwitterFacebookFacebook

•  

Create a forum on Forumotion | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com