The Return of a hawt friend

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 The Return of a hawt friend on Wed 21 Oct 2009, 23:06

Darkking

Asylum
Good evening all you disturbed dudes and dudettes. i have a vary special once in a life time never gonna happen again one time only gourmet 19:95 offer absolutely free just pay 5 payments of shipping and handling one day free trial announcement.

You better buckle up cause I'm about to blow your FREAKIN MINDS!!!!

I take tremendous pleasure in introducing

The Amazing, The Sexy, The Desirable, The..uh..i cant think of anything else cause I'm half asleep..uh the kinda girl that makes all the dudes go DAYUM SHE FINE and fight in the streets!!

Ok I'm done i'll get to the point..Lets all give a warm welcome to FAERIE CORPSEY...AKA The Sexy Lexy :)

"Applause"

View user profile

2 Re: The Return of a hawt friend on Wed 21 Oct 2009, 23:08

Well I've never felt so wanted ever.
I'm back! I've moved house, settled in and found out that I do just about have time to spend some time with you fine people!

View user profile

3 Re: The Return of a hawt friend on Wed 21 Oct 2009, 23:12

Ravensclaw

Administrator
its good your back

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Ravensclaw
Administrator
The Pioneer All Things Disturbed Joke!
View user profile

4 Re: The Return of a hawt friend on Wed 21 Oct 2009, 23:16

View user profile

5 Re: The Return of a hawt friend on Wed 21 Oct 2009, 23:46

DYLANPCRIDDLE

One of The Ten Thousand
YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!

:charmander: :charmander: :charmander: :charmander: :charmander: :charmander: :charmander: :charmander: :charmander: :charmander: :charmander: :charmander: :charmander: :charmander: :charmander: :charmander: :charmander: :charmander: :charmander: :charmander: :charmander: :charmander: :charmander: :charmander: :charmander: :charmander: :charmander: :charmander: :charmander: :charmander: :charmander: :charmander: :charmander: :charmander: :charmander: :charmander: :charmander: :charmander: :charmander: :charmander: :charmander: :charmander: :charmander: :charmander: :charmander: :charmander: :charmander: :charmander: :charmander: :charmander: :charmander: :charmander: :charmander: :charmander: :charmander: :charmander: :charmander: :charmander: :charmander: :charmander: :charmander: :charmander: :charmander: :charmander: :charmander: :charmander: :charmander: :charmander: :charmander: :charmander: :charmander: :charmander: :charmander: :charmander: :charmander: :charmander: :charmander: :charmander: :charmander: :charmander: :charmander: :charmander: :charmander: :charmander: :charmander: :charmander: :charmander: :charmander: :charmander: :charmander: :charmander: :charmander: :charmander: :charmander: :charmander: :charmander: :charmander: :charmander: :charmander: :charmander: :charmander: :charmander: :charmander: :charmander: :charmander: :charmander: :charmander: :charmander: :charmander: :charmander: :charmander: :charmander: :charmander: :charmander: :charmander: :charmander: :charmander: :charmander: :charmander: :charmander: :charmander: :charmander: :charmander: :charmander: :charmander: :charmander: :charmander: :charmander: :charmander: :charmander: :charmander: :charmander: :charmander: :charmander: :charmander: :charmander: :charmander: :charmander: :charmander: :charmander: :charmander: :charmander: :charmander: :charmander: :charmander: :charmander: :charmander: :charmander: :charmander: :charmander: :charmander: :charmander: :charmander: :charmander: :charmander: :charmander: :charmander: :charmander: :charmander: :charmander: :charmander: :charmander: :charmander: :charmander: :charmander: :charmander: :charmander: :charmander: :charmander: :charmander: :charmander: :charmander: :charmander: :charmander: :charmander:

View user profile

6 Re: The Return of a hawt friend on Thu 22 Oct 2009, 06:32

CrowX

Administrator
Welcome back Lexy.

CrowX
Administrator
View user profile

7 Re: The Return of a hawt friend on Thu 22 Oct 2009, 08:14

Bowers

Immortalized
good to have you back lexy, you have been missed :)

View user profile

8 Re: The Return of a hawt friend on Thu 29 Oct 2009, 02:02

LadyDisturbed

Loading The Weapon
welcome back and hello.

View user profile

9 Re: The Return of a hawt friend on Thu 29 Oct 2009, 10:13

Thank you all :D

View user profile

10 Re: The Return of a hawt friend on Thu 29 Oct 2009, 11:41

Ravensclaw

Administrator
and tell jordan we hope she gets better cause we miss her too

Ravensclaw
Administrator
The Pioneer All Things Disturbed Joke!
View user profile

11 Re: The Return of a hawt friend on Thu 29 Oct 2009, 15:29

I will do :)
I'm coming down with tonsilitis now. How awesome. lol. West country is bad for your health!

View user profile

12 Re: The Return of a hawt friend on Thu 29 Oct 2009, 15:51

Bowers

Immortalized
you get Ice cream if you get tonsillitis so there is always a positive

View user profile

13 Re: The Return of a hawt friend on Thu 29 Oct 2009, 19:50

That is true. But the calories are a major negative! lol

View user profile

14 Re: The Return of a hawt friend on Thu 29 Oct 2009, 20:23

Darkking

Asylum
awww cmon lexy, not even a spoon full of the icy creamy goodness?? :( lol

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

FacebookTwitterFacebookFacebook

•  

Forumotion.com | © PunBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Free forum