Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Indestructible DVD Real Or Fake Empty Indestructible DVD Real Or Fake Sat 28 Feb 2009, 18:35

Ravensclaw

Ravensclaw
Administrator
I found this i wonder if its cumming out or if its a fake DVD cover that someone made

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

2Indestructible DVD Real Or Fake Empty Re: Indestructible DVD Real Or Fake Sun 01 Mar 2009, 00:27

TheGuy

TheGuy
hmm maybe Fighting

3Indestructible DVD Real Or Fake Empty Re: Indestructible DVD Real Or Fake Mon 02 Mar 2009, 00:59

TheDisturbedOne

TheDisturbedOne
Believer
The have made dvds like that before so I'm sure its possible, but you think you would find more about it so who knows

4Indestructible DVD Real Or Fake Empty Re: Indestructible DVD Real Or Fake Mon 02 Mar 2009, 04:41

AdamZeZ

AdamZeZ
Stupified
Well, it looks awesome. It just has all the content we already have,,just in one. Like the Perfect Insanity Solo how to and the Enough Drum solo how to. Parasite and Run. No Midlife Crisis. It's pretty much, what we have. Just in a big pack. It would be cool in HD.

5Indestructible DVD Real Or Fake Empty Re: Indestructible DVD Real Or Fake Mon 02 Mar 2009, 21:52

Ravensclaw

Ravensclaw
Administrator
id love for a HD one plus to have all indestructible music videos that would be kickass

6Indestructible DVD Real Or Fake Empty Re: Indestructible DVD Real Or Fake Thu 05 Mar 2009, 14:01

CallistaZM

CallistaZM
Believer
The version of Indestructible I bought was the Limited Edition that came with the DVD already in it, however maybe they decided to also offer the DVD separately.

7Indestructible DVD Real Or Fake Empty Re: Indestructible DVD Real Or Fake Thu 12 Mar 2009, 12:36

CrowX

CrowX
Administrator
It would be cool if they had all there videos and fir it to be in HD.

8Indestructible DVD Real Or Fake Empty Re: Indestructible DVD Real Or Fake Sat 14 Mar 2009, 17:31

Zek

the isbn doesn't come up in searches, could be real.

9Indestructible DVD Real Or Fake Empty Re: Indestructible DVD Real Or Fake Sat 14 Mar 2009, 18:01

Morbid Spawn

Morbid Spawn
One of The Ten Thousand
Its real.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

FacebookTwitterFacebookFacebook

•  

Create a forum on Forumotion | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com