Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

disturbed fan86

disturbed fan86
Warrior
Hey Guys back during the recording process of the ten thousand fists album there was a conversation between david draiman and john moyer in the recording studio. because david was helping john understand that there was something that happened the same way as for the sickness and also for believe albums.the video footage was one time put on disturbed's offical website I just wish I knew what they were talking about because the exact words from david draiman were: right that's just the way that happened ?

Last edited by disturbed fan86 on Wed 30 Sep 2009, 09:59; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : just fixing some words comma's and periods)

Ravensclaw

Ravensclaw
Administrator
i remember you do have a point

xxxDisturbedxxx

xxxDisturbedxxx
Loading The Weapon
Can someone rephrase what he said for me please?

DYLANPCRIDDLE

DYLANPCRIDDLE
One of The Ten Thousand
disturbed fan86 wrote:Hey Guys back during the recording process of the ten thousand fists album there was a conversation between david draiman and john moyer in the recording studio because david helping john understand that there something happened the way as for the sickness and also for believe the video footage was one time put on disturbed's offical website I just wish I knew what they were talking about because the exact words from david draiman were right that's just the way the that happened ?

no offense man, but you need to learn the purpose of commas, periods, and quotation marks.

Bowers

Bowers
Immortalized
i wouldn't mind seeing this video

disturbed fan86

disturbed fan86
Warrior
Bowers wrote:i wouldn't mind seeing this video

Hey Bowers I can't post a link to show the video clip because it was only on disturbed's offical website back then during 2005 but then it taken off the website and also the footage wouldn't be on youtube o well but I hope somebody on here can help everybody understand what there talking about ?

Bowers

Bowers
Immortalized
it was most likely nothing important e.g. a tour story or a drinking story

Morbid Spawn

Morbid Spawn
One of The Ten Thousand
Im confused DX

S.M.F

S.M.F
Eye of the Storm
Me too.

Bowers

Bowers
Immortalized
its about some clip that was on disturbed website years ago and he wants to know if anyone remembers what they were talking about

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

FacebookTwitterFacebookFacebook

•  

Forum create on Forumotion | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com