Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1Disturbed next tour Empty Disturbed next tour Thu 17 Sep 2009, 18:21

LadyCorruption

Warrior
I heard on my local radio station rock 108 that Disturbed is taking two years off before touring again. So it'll be 2011 when they next go on the road. Guess we'll have to wait for maaw v. Well, I hope they enjoy their rest, so they can come back as kick ass as ever!

2Disturbed next tour Empty Re: Disturbed next tour Thu 17 Sep 2009, 18:49

I begin to stupify

I begin to stupify
Inside The Fire
It's a pity, I counted on MAAW V tour next year and their concert in Poland :(
But well, they need some rest.

3Disturbed next tour Empty Re: Disturbed next tour Thu 17 Sep 2009, 19:42

Ravensclaw

Ravensclaw
Administrator
there is no proof of that radio stations get it wrong all the time they all said next year for the new album and trust me there not gonna break there word otherwise they wouldnt have said it david mike and dan said the next album would be out next year spring or summer

4Disturbed next tour Empty Re: Disturbed next tour Thu 17 Sep 2009, 21:39

Bowers

Bowers
Immortalized
if they stopped touring on june 3rd 2009 they should begin recording within the next 4 weeks so if we dont hear anything about the next album by November then this story is true

5Disturbed next tour Empty Re: Disturbed next tour Thu 17 Sep 2009, 23:36

xxxDisturbedxxx

xxxDisturbedxxx
Loading The Weapon
I doubt they would say something is going to be released at a certain time, and then fail to deliver their promise. You know our boys, they've never failed to come through for us before, why start now?

6Disturbed next tour Empty Re: Disturbed next tour Fri 18 Sep 2009, 00:21

DYLANPCRIDDLE

DYLANPCRIDDLE
One of The Ten Thousand
We all know they planned to record their album then take some time off, so this is no surprise.

7Disturbed next tour Empty Re: Disturbed next tour Fri 18 Sep 2009, 08:27

S.M.F

S.M.F
Eye of the Storm
They probally need the rest with all the touring theyve been doing.

8Disturbed next tour Empty Re: Disturbed next tour Fri 18 Sep 2009, 08:39

Morbid Spawn

Morbid Spawn
One of The Ten Thousand
2011? No . well maybe, there releasing a single around January, rumors say.

9Disturbed next tour Empty Re: Disturbed next tour Fri 18 Sep 2009, 12:17

LadyCorruption

Warrior
Ok, I never said that they weren't releasing their album, but if they don't release their album until November (or whenever) of next year (2010) then they won't be touring until the following year which is 2011 plus David himself said they were going to be taking time off.

10Disturbed next tour Empty Re: Disturbed next tour Fri 18 Sep 2009, 12:22

Hoemmed

Hoemmed
Dehumanized
This sounds like big bullshit. When band releases a new album they A-L-W-A-Y-S make a tour promoted by new albums name. Like indestructible tour, ten thousand fists tour etc. No way in hell that they do 2 year break. Radiostations are talking crap all the time

11Disturbed next tour Empty Re: Disturbed next tour Fri 18 Sep 2009, 12:51

Bowers

Bowers
Immortalized
why would they put an album and then wait until people will want the 6th album to start touring in support for the 5th one

12Disturbed next tour Empty Re: Disturbed next tour Fri 18 Sep 2009, 13:08

Hoemmed

Hoemmed
Dehumanized
Indeed kid, indeed.

13Disturbed next tour Empty Re: Disturbed next tour Fri 18 Sep 2009, 13:50

CrowX

CrowX
Administrator
This has to be bullshit they have already stated the next album will be released next year why release an album next year only to tour the following year it really make no sense. That radio station is wrong.

14Disturbed next tour Empty Re: Disturbed next tour Fri 18 Sep 2009, 14:21

Bound2Fate

Bound2Fate
Has anyone in the band said anything about how much has been written for the next album? You guys have mentioned several rumors, but I haven't found any sources.

15Disturbed next tour Empty Re: Disturbed next tour Fri 18 Sep 2009, 14:49

Ravensclaw

Ravensclaw
Administrator
true but they went quite last time there break is over they are in the studio none of them talk to any sources when they are recording they are underground right now when they are done straight of the bat david usualy cant conatin him self he must talk about how good the album is he always does as far back as i can remember he always talks about the album straight ater it is finished so trust me guys next year they have all said that they would and they will stick to there word trust me

16Disturbed next tour Empty Re: Disturbed next tour Fri 18 Sep 2009, 15:18

Bowers

Bowers
Immortalized
im thinking that this story is rubbish as i can't think of any band who would put out an album and wait ages to tour in support of it unless it's a greatest hit's album

17Disturbed next tour Empty Disturbed next tour Fri 18 Sep 2009, 19:22

disturbed fan86

disturbed fan86
Warrior
Hoemmed wrote:This sounds like big bullshit. When band releases a new album they A-L-W-A-Y-S make a tour promoted by new albums name. Like indestructible tour, ten thousand fists tour etc. No way in hell that they do 2 year break. Radiostations are talking crap all the time

Hoemmed your about that radiostations are talking crap all the time because my joe from work told that there was a rumor that a member from linkin park was riding his motorcycle and he cut off a van filled with people and then he crashed and died which turned out full of shit because I checked the bands website myspace wikipedia page and also googled and nothing no news reports so I don't believe what that radiostation said at all by the my friend joe did not catch the members name from the band because the radiostation said to quick .

18Disturbed next tour Empty Re: Disturbed next tour Fri 18 Sep 2009, 23:25

LadyCorruption

Warrior
And what are you all going to say if it ends up being true?

19Disturbed next tour Empty Re: Disturbed next tour Sat 19 Sep 2009, 00:29

Bowers

Bowers
Immortalized
cry :Tear:

20Disturbed next tour Empty Re: Disturbed next tour Sat 19 Sep 2009, 00:51

LadyCorruption

Warrior
LOL! Well, I contacted a guy I know at the station and asked him where he got the information from and if he can prove it. We'll see what he says.

21Disturbed next tour Empty Re: Disturbed next tour Sat 19 Sep 2009, 02:43

Hoemmed

Hoemmed
Dehumanized
Well, if disturbed really takes 2 years off to touring i think they will come back greater than ever.

22Disturbed next tour Empty Re: Disturbed next tour Sat 19 Sep 2009, 12:27

laurieann131313

laurieann131313
The Animal
we'll have to wait and see....i would venture to guess late summer 2010

23Disturbed next tour Empty Re: Disturbed next tour Sat 19 Sep 2009, 21:25

LadyCorruption

Warrior
That's what I said Hoemmed. Here's the conversation I'm having with a dj at the station who said it.

Subject:
RE: Disturbed
Date: Sat, 19 Sep 2009 12:10:52 -0400
To: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Yes, they are taking time off...Roughly two years...It's part of their record deal with their label. After so many albums, they're entitled to a short hiatus.

Not every DJ lies :)

24Disturbed next tour Empty Re: Disturbed next tour Sat 19 Sep 2009, 21:35

Horns

Horns
Believer
LadyCorruption wrote:I heard on my local radio station rock 108 that Disturbed is taking two years off before touring again. So it'll be 2011 when they next go on the road. Guess we'll have to wait for maaw v. Well, I hope they enjoy their rest, so they can come back as kick ass as ever!

OMG!!! Where are you from? I'm from waterloo. Rock108 iowa's pure rock ftw!!!

25Disturbed next tour Empty Re: Disturbed next tour Sat 19 Sep 2009, 21:40

Horns

Horns
Believer
LadyCorruption wrote:That's what I said Hoemmed. Here's the conversation I'm having with a dj at the station who said it.

Subject:
RE: Disturbed
Date: Sat, 19 Sep 2009 12:10:52 -0400
To: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Yes, they are taking time off...Roughly two years...It's part of their record deal with their label. After so many albums, they're entitled to a short hiatus.

Not every DJ lies :)

This is the faggot of rock108. I've called her before and bitched about her calling herself a dj. No one at rock108 is a DJ. You're a rock jock and she needs to hurry up and learn that.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

FacebookTwitterFacebookFacebook

•  

Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com