Go to page : Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26 Re: david's voice weakened? on Sat 29 Aug 2009, 10:23

Lazarus12

Believer
I can only do it when im in the vibe

View user profile

27 Re: david's voice weakened? on Wed 02 Sep 2009, 13:12

His voice hasn't lost anything, he just preforms more frequently now.

Here he is when he's trying. He's probably putting more energy here than in the album version (notice the subtle cracks).

Here he is when he's pushing it too far (sounded violently painful).

He's said himself that his style is unorthodox, so the usual voice-preservation techniques wouldn't work (I don't think he uses his diaphragm). Give his best at every show and he'd hurt it beyond repair. Some random fan-cap on YouTube shouldn't have much a barring on how good he is live (hell, no metal band sings their best at every show).

They do their best at festivals with other bands, or at MAAW (which the above Bound vid abovew is from).

View user profile

28 Re: david's voice weakened? on Wed 02 Sep 2009, 14:35

Morbid Spawn

One of The Ten Thousand
WickedKnightAlbel wrote:His voice hasn't lost anything, he just preforms more frequently now.

Here he is when he's trying. He's probably putting more energy here than in the album version (notice the subtle cracks).

He's said himself that his style is unorthodox, so the usual voice-preservation techniques wouldn't work (I don't think he uses his diaphragm). Give his best at every show and he'd hurt it beyond repair. Some random fan-cap on YouTube shouldn't have much a barring on how good he is live (hell, no metal band sings their best at every show).

They do their best at festivals with other bands, or at MAAW (which the above Bound vid abovew is from).

Exactly. Nuff Said

View user profile

29 Re: david's voice weakened? on Thu 03 Sep 2009, 01:44

WickedKnightAlbel wrote:His voice hasn't lost anything, he just preforms more frequently now.

you got your points, but theres still fuzz with them, was that before his surgery? and i mean the first link you posted

PD: indeed the 2nd one sounds fkin painful

View user profile

30 Re: david's voice weakened? on Thu 03 Sep 2009, 02:52

Hoemmed

Dehumanized
Well when i saw the Disturbed in helsinki at 2008, while singing the night , it looked like he was in serious pain.

View user profile

31 Re: david's voice weakened? on Thu 03 Sep 2009, 04:45

xanthegreat wrote:you got your points, but theres still fuzz with them, was that before his surgery? and i mean the first link you posted

That was shot during MAAW1, so yes it was before the surgery; Donegan wasn't using the Weapon but his Sickness era Gibson, Wengren wasn't using his usual expensive kit but a simple Pearl kit, the Sickness album covers were flashing in the background, and you can tell just from looking at Draiman that he was younger.

Listen to his performances on M.O.L and most of them are a bit scratchy and unrefined. If anything his voice has gotten better (he's just not willing to risk losing it).

View user profile

32 Re: david's voice weakened? on Thu 03 Sep 2009, 10:40

Morbid Spawn

One of The Ten Thousand
I remember on deep rock drive, Watching that his voice was great!
There was just 1 song and I think it was Prayer. his voiced was squeaky on.

View user profile

33 Re: david's voice weakened? on Fri 11 Sep 2009, 17:03

when I went with my dad to the april 22nd 2009 show at the izod center david sung completely great and his voice did not crack at all and when david was singing he didn't sound like he was in pain at all .

View user profile

34 Re: david's voice weakened? on Fri 11 Sep 2009, 21:42

Umm he mentioned on one of the videos on this site that he had gotten strep throat. Duh, voice change. And David isn't getting fat because he also said on this very same site that he has been working out a lot more. That would be muscle, not fat. Check your facts before you go saying shit.

View user profile

35 Re: david's voice weakened? on Sat 12 Sep 2009, 03:05

Hoemmed

Dehumanized
IMO the solution for making davids voice better would definetly be:

Split the amount of concerts in tour.
You can her that hes voice is awesome every time when they start new tour = as well rested. IMO they should do like twice less those concerts, make them longer, play more songs. I think everyone would be happy.

View user profile

36 Re: david's voice weakened? on Sat 12 Sep 2009, 16:16

Well, he did talk about that for other reasons besides his voice. Like their ages and Dan, Mike and John's families.

View user profile

37 Re: david's voice weakened? on Sun 13 Sep 2009, 02:30

LadyCorruption wrote:Umm he mentioned on one of the videos on this site that he had gotten strep throat. Duh, voice change. And David isn't getting fat because he also said on this very same site that he has been working out a lot more. That would be muscle, not fat. Check your facts before you go saying shit.

one question comes to me... HOW OLD ARE YOU? buddie this aint youtube to say people is talking shit, you get your facts right because every single member of this site likes Disturbed, and i didnt aim to say lies about david, go straight to my first post and look for the ? sign, any remotely smart person would know that that was a question made by me waiting for someone to clear it and not stating 'dave's fat' as a fact, you can feel free to correct someone if you can prove that person is wrong but not jump in the middle yelling bad words that just made you look bad

FUCK MEAN PEOPLE SUCKS...

have a nice day.

View user profile

38 Re: david's voice weakened? on Sun 13 Sep 2009, 04:28

xanthegreat wrote:wow man you got the fucking point and explained it better than me, why sing that high?? his low voice has proven to kick ass, but dunno mby he gets just too agitated live because hes becoming fat and runs out of air xD

but what about the other songs that no longer sound the same? look for an old prayer video and then for a newer one, mby we r going to the same conclusion of dave singing too high for an unknown reason... we can only wonder

Umm you fucking said he was fat yourself. Gee, can't remember your own words?

View user profile

39 Re: david's voice weakened? on Sun 13 Sep 2009, 13:36

LadyCorruption wrote:
xanthegreat wrote:wow man you got the fucking point and explained it better than me, why sing that high?? his low voice has proven to kick ass, but dunno mby he gets just too agitated live because hes becoming fat and runs out of air xD

but what about the other songs that no longer sound the same? look for an old prayer video and then for a newer one, mby we r going to the same conclusion of dave singing too high for an unknown reason... we can only wonder

Umm you fucking said he was fat yourself. Gee, can't remember your own words?

ok forgive me for having born, i owe you nothing, you just like hyping stuff, added to the ignore list.

View user profile

40 Re: david's voice weakened? on Sun 13 Sep 2009, 16:32

Wow, I'm added to the ignore list? How disappointing. I think I may lose sleep over this one. Gee, now what ever will I do with myself? Excuse me while I go wipe away the tears pouring down my face.

View user profile

41 Re: david's voice weakened? on Sun 13 Sep 2009, 21:48

Stop fighting guys this isn't the place to do it.

View user profile

42 Re: david's voice weakened? on Sun 13 Sep 2009, 21:52

Lazarus12

Believer
Agreed, no need for violence. It was just a misunderstanding.

View user profile

43 Re: david's voice weakened? on Sun 13 Sep 2009, 22:33

I was not fighting. I was stating my opinion on the conversation and stating the fact that he, himself said that David was fat. That was all.

Last edited by LadyCorruption on Wed 16 Sep 2009, 02:37; edited 1 time in total

View user profile

44 Re: david's voice weakened? on Wed 16 Sep 2009, 01:24

i thank you for sharing your thoughts LadyCorruption and i'd like you to keep on correcting me if i say something wrong but please do not use violence or swear aganist me or any other site member

have a good day :D

View user profile

45 Re: david's voice weakened? Today at 09:09

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

FacebookTwitterFacebookFacebook

•  

Create a forum | © PunBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Free forum