Nirvana

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Nirvana on Sun 09 Aug 2009, 09:35

CrowX

Administrator
Nirvana was an American rock band that was formed by singer/guitarist Kurt Cobain and bassist Krist Novoselic in Aberdeen, Washington in 1987. Nirvana went through a succession of drummers, the longest-lasting being Dave Grohl, who joined the band in 1990.

Nirvana's brief run ended with Cobain's death in April 1994, but the band's popularity continued in the years that followed. In 2002, "You Know You're Right", an unfinished demo from the band's final recording session, topped radio playlists around the world. Since their debut, the band has sold over twenty-five million albums in the US alone, and over fifty million worldwide.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

CrowX
Administrator
View user profile

2 Re: Nirvana on Fri 02 Oct 2009, 08:27

S.M.F

Eye of the Storm
Kurt Cobains death was very tragic. They could have gone on a lot longer than they did.

View user profile

3 Re: Nirvana on Thu 15 Oct 2009, 01:14

Post Orgasmic Chill

One of The Ten Thousand
NEVER liked these guys.
I can't say exactly why either.

View user profile

4 Re: Nirvana on Tue 20 Oct 2009, 17:18

Bowers

Immortalized
one of the most overrated bands ever

View user profile

5 Re: Nirvana on Mon 11 Jan 2010, 03:56

CrowX

Administrator
In the grunge era i was around then these guys were great you youner people can't appreciate Nirvana

CrowX
Administrator
View user profile

6 Re: Nirvana on Sat 16 Jan 2010, 00:57

Monster666

Stricken
really don't like the band that much and disliked the music even more when i found out that Kurt Cobains was weak enough to commit suicide.

View user profile

7 Re: Nirvana on Sat 16 Jan 2010, 08:00

CrowX

Administrator
Well people say it wasn't a suicide

CrowX
Administrator
View user profile

8 Re: Nirvana on Thu 21 Jan 2010, 19:28

Monster666

Stricken
On April 8th 1994 Kurt Cobain, the lead singer of Nirvana, was found dead in his Seattle home of an apparent shotgun wound to the head and with three times the lethal amount of heroin in his system. A note lay at the scene. The verdict was suicide. Others are skeptical.

first thing that popped up on google. skeptical or not im ganna go with suicide.

View user profile

9 Re: Nirvana on Sat 22 May 2010, 15:24

Mr Minio

Loading The Weapon
Nice band. Smells like Teen Spirit is very awesome song. I've maniacs in my school that just love that song.

View user profile

10 Re: Nirvana on Sat 12 Jun 2010, 21:15

CrowX wrote:In the grunge era i was around then these guys were great you youner people can't appreciate Nirvana

You can't really say younger people can't appreciate Nirvana. I'm pretty young and I wasn't even really conscious to things like music back in the Grunge era, yet I still love Nirvana.

View user profile

11 Re: Nirvana on Sat 12 Jun 2010, 21:40

S.M.F

Eye of the Storm
My older sister's the person who got me into Nirvana because she was my age when they came out.

View user profile

12 Re: Nirvana Today at 16:48

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

FacebookTwitterFacebookFacebook

•  

Free forum hosting  | © PunBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Free forum