Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Whats up Empty Whats up Fri 07 Aug 2009, 21:27

A Disturbed Guitarist

A Disturbed Guitarist
Hey guys, my names John. I've actually known about this forum for a while, but i never registered for it cause, to honest, i didn't think it would still be around now, and all the spamming for it on disturbed1.com a while back did get kinda annoying. But anyway, I am a guitarist, been playing for maybe 6 months now, teaching myself. I'm really not that good yet, but I'm ok. Right now I'm trying to learn the song "Hell" I've got the intro down, I know the whole verse, just need to work on the rhythm, know most of the chorus, and I still have to learn the bridge. I only started working on this song yesterday. Once I get it down, I'll upload it on youtube and post it on this forum. Should only be one week at the most (hopefully) Looking forward to what other Disturbed fans have to say about it when I've got it down. And I do have Dan Donegan's signature pedal "The Weapon" and it was hard as hell to get. I found one on ebay, but some bitch kept out bidding me on it, so i said fuck ebay, and found it on another site. It took me forever to track it down... but i found it...

2Whats up Empty Re: Whats up Sat 08 Aug 2009, 00:19

CrowX

CrowX
Administrator
Well all that spamming was another forum saying it was us and we going to be around a long time because we the best Disturbed forum out there but anyway Welcome to the forum glad to have you here. The Guy

3Whats up Empty Re: Whats up Tue 15 Sep 2009, 04:56

LadyCorruption

Warrior
Hello and welcome fellow Disturbed brother! Yes, this is the best Disturbed site.

4Whats up Empty Re: Whats up Tue 15 Sep 2009, 18:32

S.M.F

S.M.F
Eye of the Storm
Whats up.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

FacebookTwitterFacebookFacebook

•  

Create a forum on Forumotion | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com