Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Ravensclaw

Ravensclaw
Administrator
Hay everyone i was hopping to get some ideas and imput what you think the new guy should look like should he be more fierce maybe some ideas with background scenery let your ideas go wild thanks hope to hear them soon

TheSickness

TheSickness
Loading The Weapon
As far as background, anything apocalyptic is perfect; that's the world morbus exists in. I'd like to go back to the old Ten Thousand Fists design, with the cloak and hood and chains, but more detail?

BunnyArtist

BunnyArtist
I have to agree with The Sickness. The guy just perfectly suits the postapocalyptic backgrounds and the chaos ones, I've had some idea for the concepts....Shall I sketch some and post in here?

CrowX

CrowX
Administrator
BunnyArtist wrote:I have to agree with The Sickness. The guy just perfectly suits the postapocalyptic backgrounds and the chaos ones, I've had some idea for the concepts....Shall I sketch some and post in here?

Sure we would love to see you sketch it

TheSickness

TheSickness
Loading The Weapon
BunnyArtist wrote:I have to agree with The Sickness. The guy just perfectly suits the postapocalyptic backgrounds and the chaos ones, I've had some idea for the concepts....Shall I sketch some and post in here?
Radness! If you like, I could run it through some photoeffect programs for ya. But I'm sure you know em all =D

Crucified

Crucified
Stupified
That'd be great! I've drawn "The Guy" several times before, and i'd love to see how yours comes out.

disturbedjester69

disturbedjester69
Stupified
"the guy" holding his child..from there song my child but with this rage behind it like some what demonic...

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

FacebookTwitterFacebookFacebook

•  

Free forum | Music | Rock, Punk, Alternative | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com