Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1New Disturbed Merchandise Empty New Disturbed Merchandise Thu 16 Jul 2009, 19:42

CrowX

CrowX
Administrator
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

2New Disturbed Merchandise Empty Re: New Disturbed Merchandise Thu 16 Jul 2009, 19:48

Bowers

Bowers
Immortalized
awesome stuff is this only available in america?

3New Disturbed Merchandise Empty Re: New Disturbed Merchandise Thu 16 Jul 2009, 21:53

Queen_Vee

Queen_Vee
Stupified
Love the tshirts.

4New Disturbed Merchandise Empty Re: New Disturbed Merchandise Thu 16 Jul 2009, 22:59

Bound2Fate

Bound2Fate
I got one of their shirts at a concert and then realized that it didn't have the tour dates that I went to. Still a badass shirt. Those are nice ones too.

5New Disturbed Merchandise Empty Re: New Disturbed Merchandise Thu 23 Jul 2009, 21:39

dark_daydream

dark_daydream
Disturbed One
I wanna this tshirts

:BELIEVESpinnin

6New Disturbed Merchandise Empty Re: New Disturbed Merchandise Fri 24 Jul 2009, 01:07

IndestructibleMasterofwar

IndestructibleMasterofwar
Stupified
I like the soldier one with the gun

7New Disturbed Merchandise Empty Re: New Disturbed Merchandise Fri 24 Jul 2009, 18:18

S.M.F

S.M.F
Eye of the Storm
Fuckin awesome.

8New Disturbed Merchandise Empty Re: New Disturbed Merchandise Fri 24 Jul 2009, 18:37

Nakho

Nakho
Loading The Weapon
In argentina its so hard to find any merch. :Thatsbad:

9New Disturbed Merchandise Empty Re: New Disturbed Merchandise Sat 25 Jul 2009, 17:03

LairyFairy

LairyFairy
Asylum
Loving the new stuff. Shame im as poor as a church mouse.!

10New Disturbed Merchandise Empty Re: New Disturbed Merchandise Fri 23 Oct 2009, 21:57

WickedKnightAlbel

WickedKnightAlbel
Dehumanized
I got that baseball cap yesterday. Wearing it now.

11New Disturbed Merchandise Empty Re: New Disturbed Merchandise Fri 23 Oct 2009, 22:11

Bowers

Bowers
Immortalized
id get the baseball cap but my hair is style in such a way that it would be messed up with a hat :(

12New Disturbed Merchandise Empty Re: New Disturbed Merchandise Sun 25 Oct 2009, 14:51

DYLANPCRIDDLE

DYLANPCRIDDLE
One of The Ten Thousand
i have the last tshirt, would like the second last one

13New Disturbed Merchandise Empty Re: New Disturbed Merchandise Tue 03 Nov 2009, 23:04

TheDisturbedOne

TheDisturbedOne
Believer
I like that they finally have hats....I was wondering why they never made any hats....but lucky for me I got a Disturbed hat at thier concert...but it was 35 bucks!! But worth it...makes a good souvinere.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

FacebookTwitterFacebookFacebook

•  

Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com