Drum Covers

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Drum Covers on Mon 13 Jul 2009, 10:52

:Drummer:

I did not have mics set up to record with The Sickness, so that's why the music is turned up a bit, to mask my shit audio quality. I have two mics on Fire, one overhead and one in front of the bass. And I messed up a tad. I promised myself I'd come back to it one day. Stupify I just finished today, beginning is a tad off but other then that it works me. Comments and criticism welcome.

Here's some none-Disturbed songs.

Also, awesome. ===> :Kirby:

Last edited by Dr00d on Thu 23 Jul 2009, 12:41; edited 1 time in total

View user profile

2 Very accurate. on Fri 17 Jul 2009, 12:36

Wow.. What can I say.
I'm a good drummer, but you can play those songs with good accuracy and overall good posture.
The only problem I have, is messing up the intro of Stupify, Everything else is awesome on drum sticks.

View user profile

3 Re: Drum Covers on Thu 23 Jul 2009, 01:32

CrowX

Administrator
Very impressive you play the drums very good.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

CrowX
Administrator
View user profile

4 Re: Drum Covers on Thu 23 Jul 2009, 01:53

I like this alot :)

View user profile

5 Re: Drum Covers on Thu 23 Jul 2009, 12:40

Thanks guys. Added Chop Seuy.

View user profile

6 Re: Drum Covers on Sun 26 Jul 2009, 15:24

S.M.F

Eye of the Storm
Kick ass. I'm a drummer but I'm not that good. your drums have good sound, what brand are they.

View user profile

7 Re: Drum Covers on Sun 26 Jul 2009, 15:52

The main snare, bass and toms 1, 2, and 3 are PDP CX. The back up snare, the floor tom, one of my hi-hats and a few stands are from my first kit, which was a Pluse. My 3 snare stands and my 2 boom stands are Yamaha, one of my hi-hat stands and my pedal are Peal, and my 3 crashes, my ride, and my main hi-hat is Sabian B8's.

View user profile

8 Re: Drum Covers on Tue 28 Jul 2009, 11:00

S.M.F

Eye of the Storm
cool, how much did you spend on your cymbals. I'm trying to get a value pack of Sabian B8's for about $300. It's 2 crashes, 2 hi-hats, 1 ride, and 1 splash. Right now I got a cheap set with no name cymbals.

View user profile

9 Re: Drum Covers on Tue 28 Jul 2009, 12:48

Well, I got the PDP CX stuff and the B8's all for $300 off of craig's list a while back. But I did get a new B8 16" thin crash for $70 like 2 days ago. I'd say that the pack you're looking at is a good deal.

View user profile

10 Re: Drum Covers on Fri 31 Jul 2009, 07:18

Your a very good drum player

View user profile

11 Re: Drum Covers Today at 19:21

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

FacebookTwitterFacebookFacebook

•  

Forumotion.com | © PunBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Create a forum on Forumotion