Bowers

Immortalized
y?

View user profile

57 Re: David Draimans New Girlfriend on Fri 10 Jul 2009, 19:38

they have a song called addicted lol

View user profile

58 Re: David Draimans New Girlfriend on Sat 11 Jul 2009, 00:07

Umm, I could f*ckin care less who David is banging. I can get mine, thank-you. It just seems to be a f*cking pattern with him, ok? So f*ck ya!

View user profile

59 Re: David Draimans New Girlfriend on Sat 11 Jul 2009, 00:14

LMAO!!

View user profile

60 Re: David Draimans New Girlfriend on Sat 11 Jul 2009, 01:23

xxxDisturbedxxx

Loading The Weapon
I'm with Conor on this one. She can be intelligent, and have a well formed body. But if she's a bitch then fuck that. You should date someone for the content of their character, not how well they can speak or how good they look. If she makes him happy that "should" be enough.

View user profile

61 Re: David Draimans New Girlfriend on Sun 12 Jul 2009, 03:27

You know the one thing that everyone is saying, is that he is banging her.. well, if that all he cares about with these models, then, they are just flings, and one day he will get bored if he ever comes to his senses..For some reason, he seems like he needs to date models for like insecurity, cuz in one interview he said he didn't feel like he fit in.. so, what is this? look at me? he said also he doesn't do casual anymore. so anyways, does this mean he is still in Amsterdam? At one point he is telling women off the streets to come up to him.. well how the fuck can we? he only dates anything with fake tits and score of 8+. man, i love the guy, but.....come on David.

View user profile

62 Re: David Draimans New Girlfriend on Sun 12 Jul 2009, 13:20

Disturbed_Melanie wrote:You know the one thing that everyone is saying, is that he is banging her.. well, if that all he cares about with these models, then, they are just flings, and one day he will get bored if he ever comes to his senses..For some reason, he seems like he needs to date models for like insecurity, cuz in one interview he said he didn't feel like he fit in.. so, what is this? look at me? he said also he doesn't do casual anymore. so anyways, does this mean he is still in Amsterdam? At one point he is telling women off the streets to come up to him.. well how the fuck can we? he only dates anything with fake tits and score of 8+. man, i love the guy, but.....come on David.

Amen, sister! Insecure and lonely. It's like I read in Comp II about him having dopamine issues in his brain and bouncing around.

View user profile

63 Re: David Draimans New Girlfriend on Sun 12 Jul 2009, 13:26

Bowers

Immortalized
you know being a nice person and having a hot body can co-exist in the same person as not all attractive women are bitches

View user profile

64 Re: David Draimans New Girlfriend on Sun 12 Jul 2009, 13:31

Nobody said that she was a bitch, but she is egotistical. If you look at her myspace page, it proves it.

and besides, it doesnt matter how much we bitch. He's still with her for now. But we can't stop every girl from being mad and saying what they want about her. Hello, first amendment.

View user profile

65 Re: David Draimans New Girlfriend on Sun 12 Jul 2009, 13:38

Bowers

Immortalized
im British we don't have the 1st amendment Lol but have you seen mike's wife she is similar to Yasmin but mike's happy so if this girl makes David happy why should we protest about her

View user profile

66 Re: David Draimans New Girlfriend on Sun 12 Jul 2009, 16:14

But, does he really make her happy or this another trophy for now? or is this another. i think i am happy.. i just think he moves way too fast and i never once called her a bitch.. and lady, what u mean by him bouncing around. u mean his chemical imbalance or women? her myspace says she is adored... my first impression, not just cuz i am a woman... but i asked other male friends... she is like woo hoo, i am cared about, i am "loved".. but, it can't be about that.. u have to really care about that other person, or move on...and she says she found "the one".. u never, ever quotation "the one". its the one. and u don't know that right away ever. too, too fast. Psych 101. David knows this...It said she went to college, but she seems more egotistical than Jasmine..And yes, I've seen Mikes' wife.. but is she a model? she is pretty, but is she a model? He asks women to come up to him on youtube video, yet he goes for models..what does he want, really? I don't think he even knows.

View user profile

67 Re: David Draimans New Girlfriend on Sun 12 Jul 2009, 16:56

Bowers

Immortalized
does anyone know what they want until they have it what they actually want

View user profile

68 Re: David Draimans New Girlfriend on Sun 12 Jul 2009, 21:49

what I meant is both. The chemical imbalance makes him go for lots of women. He's a thrillseeker and he lacks regular hits of dopamine so it makes him depressed and PEA or phenylethylamine and that makes him jump from one liason to the next in order to maintain that buzz.

View user profile

69 Re: David Draimans New Girlfriend on Sun 12 Jul 2009, 22:24

Bowers

Immortalized
but he was happy with yasmin but wasn't it family pressure and their disapproval that put to much pressure on the relationship also she left him so he didnt go looking for another buzz as you put it

View user profile

70 Re: David Draimans New Girlfriend on Sun 12 Jul 2009, 22:33

we dont know how happy or non happy he was we dont know what goes on behind closed doors nor should we pry

View user profile

71 Re: David Draimans New Girlfriend on Sun 12 Jul 2009, 23:37

laurieann131313

The Animal
Hoemmed wrote:I love the way how girls (usually the not so shiny ones) bash hot girls how, "stupid they are" or "how over-something they are" .

Bla Bla and fucking bla. If someone is hot, she can also be smart.
Meanwhile you keep telling how intelligent and smart david is , you keep telling how stupid he is because having women who appearantly isnt you.

ffs have to say.
Good rest of the day.

ps.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

damn what an hot ass chick. I can imagine how david is banging her ass like nothing else and singing meaning of life same time.
Go for it david! you're the man!

now that was funny The Guy

View user profile

72 Re: David Draimans New Girlfriend on Mon 13 Jul 2009, 06:22

Inside The Fire

Disturbed One
She is very attractive if he is happy with her good for him.

View user profile

73 Re: David Draimans New Girlfriend on Mon 13 Jul 2009, 11:49

Bowers wrote:but he was happy with yasmin but wasn't it family pressure and their disapproval that put to much pressure on the relationship also she left him so he didnt go looking for another buzz as you put it

But how do we KNOW he didn't? He could have f*cked plenty of girls between Yasmin and Leda. Melanie said there is a Youtube video of him asking girls from the streets to come up to him. That's not looking for a buzz? Come on! He is a lead singer of a famous band, good looking, and we KNOW he's f*cked lots of women. Close to Gene Simmons numbers (His own words in an interview on this site!!!!) and he doesn't look for the buzz? Please!

View user profile

74 Re: David Draimans New Girlfriend on Mon 13 Jul 2009, 12:57

WE all know how Rockstars are, even are buddy David probably, they get the funk on even if they are with someone. They are on the road...Oh, ya, btw..Esp the guys..Read Hustler lately? Someone came up to me last night that I know and told me to read the article about them two.. saying he has been dating her for a while, and they got married last month...Hmmm. Anybody that gets the magazine or knows of anyone wanna look into this? If they did, he made his bed, he can lie in it. If he has a chemical imbalance..Why doesn't he take f*cking meds for it then? His brother once said he is Disturbed, maybe he is right lol...But David does seem like a great guy, and just because u have the imbalance doesn't mean u can't be a great person..I just think this is causing him to date the wrong women and getting the wrong "love" or attention.

View user profile

75 Re: David Draimans New Girlfriend on Mon 13 Jul 2009, 13:00

Bowers

Immortalized
yh but he's not as young as he was and being in a band with 3 other married men is make it less cool to be doing that

also if you watch this video David seems less keen on having the lifestyle you suggest he wants

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 7]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

FacebookTwitterFacebookFacebook

•  

Forumotion.com | Music and Radio | Metal, hard-rock | © PunBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Forumotion