David Draimans New Girlfriend - Page 5

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 5 of 7]

101 Re: David Draimans New Girlfriend on Sun 16 Aug 2009, 01:24

The Guy I believe you woman :-)

View user profile

102 Re: David Draimans New Girlfriend on Sun 16 Aug 2009, 22:30

LOL, I didn't say you didn't. I was just stating. I'm not going to argue about him and her anymore. I don't give a fuck. He's still sexy and still sings good. Thats all that matters.

View user profile

103 Re: David Draimans New Girlfriend on Mon 17 Aug 2009, 04:51

Ya, cuz he is going to do what he wants anyways and then sing about it.

View user profile

104 Re: David Draimans New Girlfriend on Sun 31 Jan 2010, 20:49

ryan123

Stupified
Dang,i just heard hes gay/FAKE/lol just kidding ,sweet,sweet
hot

View user profile

105 Re: David Draimans New Girlfriend on Mon 01 Feb 2010, 03:17

lmfao! shit, he can have them all! not worth it. Disturbed

View user profile

106 Re: David Draimans New Girlfriend on Mon 01 Feb 2010, 14:15

if David is happy, then Im happy for him...if it doesnt work out for him, my shoulder is available to cry on...as are anything else he needs...im here to help...(lol, I know I know) :Disturbed: lol!

View user profile

107 Re: David Draimans New Girlfriend on Mon 01 Feb 2010, 18:28

Lol!! arnt we all love lol ;)

View user profile

108 Re: David Draimans New Girlfriend on Mon 01 Feb 2010, 21:45

Dawn_Cato

Global Moderator
This is a very old thread.......the man has changed his flavor of the month ppl!lol
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
View user profile

109 Re: David Draimans New Girlfriend on Tue 02 Feb 2010, 14:39

lmfao flavor of the month. Stupid hopefully not Lena again.

View user profile

110 Re: David Draimans New Girlfriend on Tue 02 Feb 2010, 19:52

yeah but dawn i didnt see it til yesterday! lol
haha

View user profile

111 Re: David Draimans New Girlfriend on Wed 03 Feb 2010, 09:57

Yeah is he still with that girl from WWE

View user profile

112 Re: David Draimans New Girlfriend on Wed 03 Feb 2010, 15:18

Morbid Spawn

One of The Ten Thousand
Shes hot

View user profile

113 Re: David Draimans New Girlfriend on Sun 07 Feb 2010, 04:18

bettayetta

Disturbed One
Yes, I heard him say she is Japanese, so this must be the one! She is absolutely gorgeous! I hope this is the one that is right for him. He wants children and lots of them! She must be willing to share him with the world. I will love him forever, and will write to him as always. I think this one is what he 'needs' for sure! She looks like she can dish out her own, "I think that you might have to take another taste, a little bit of Hell this time"! Exactly what David Draiman needs!>Someone who can play The Game with all the vengeance of Himself! Cheers, David!

View user profile

114 Re: David Draimans New Girlfriend on Sun 07 Feb 2010, 06:34

bettayetta wrote:Yes, I heard him say she is Japanese, so this must be the one! She is absolutely gorgeous! I hope this is the one that is right for him. He wants children and lots of them! She must be willing to share him with the world. I will love him forever, and will write to him as always. I think this one is what he 'needs' for sure! She looks like she can dish out her own, "I think that you might have to take another taste, a little bit of Hell this time"! Exactly what David Draiman needs!>Someone who can play The Game with all the vengeance of Himself! Cheers, David!

Uhhh...ok...Well hopefully this is the one for him.

View user profile

115 Re: David Draimans New Girlfriend on Thu 11 Feb 2010, 00:27

disturbedlepgirl

Loading The Weapon
I'm new to this thread and I have to admit that whoever he ends up I'd be happy as long as he's happy and the chick treats him right. Shit, if I could be the one, I'd treat him like a king;) too bad I'm just a boring single mom! LOL

View user profile

116 Re: David Draimans New Girlfriend on Thu 11 Feb 2010, 21:42

bettayetta

Disturbed One
...CROWX, Don't get me wrong. I do so love Disturbed, and the entity called David Draiman. Yeah, this girl's a beauty! SHE's got herself a Prize, If this is legit. But from everything I know about him, He Is A Business Man FIRST. So he broke up with Jaz because his 'family' didn't approve? Since when did he give a sh#t about that? He will use tragedy to inspire more genius lyrics!($) Look at the self-fulfilling prophesies in Haunted-"I'm better off alone"; The Curse-"I'll never be overcome"; Torn-"Unwilling to risk it all"; Criminal-"I'm on a path that you'll never comprehend"; Divide-"I never needed to be one of you anyway-My psychotic mentality is so unique";ect. The man is an intellectual genius lyricist, and he has always known! He is all about Success! Remember, he will capture your heart with his little boy charm. Then just as you hug him, he digs his fangs into your jugular! No harm meant. But remember 10,000 Fists?"SURVIVOR!'MY' want will be considered.."
This is kind of my own findings in lyrical form. It's ok, but I'm not David, for sure! But like his lyrics,-Multimeaning.: "Occasionally-A shooting star-Will have to die-To give off-Life-Sustaining spark-To extragalactic nebula's-Diminishing life-Giving sources-Such a small-Price-To pay-To rescue-Generations-To come"

View user profile

117 Re: David Draimans New Girlfriend on Thu 18 Feb 2010, 05:09

laurieann131313

The Animal
ummmmmmmm....i think you scare me.......lol....not sure yet though

View user profile

118 Re: David Draimans New Girlfriend on Tue 23 Feb 2010, 14:34

bettayetta

Disturbed One
OK.<#*&! I'm Over It. Give Me One More Chance At This !&*#> I think David is honestly getting to the age he knows he needs to settle down some, especially if he wants babies. And he says he wants lots! I heard him say, "I will even cut short a date if I determine it is pointless. No longer do I look at it from the 'predatory' point of view." (Darn!) Anyway, perhaps I was too hard on what IS her name? Maybe he is smart, like I think he is, and has chosen a woman capable to take care of business And a home. Not to sound biased, but can you think of a better 'business team' than a Jew and a Japanese?...GENIUS!(Way to go AGAIN, David, You Are Exquisite!)

View user profile

119 Re: David Draimans New Girlfriend on Sun 14 Mar 2010, 02:06

disturbedlepgirl

Loading The Weapon
I think once you hit that hump of 35 you start to put things in perspective alittle more and suddenly some things that were important aren't so important anymore. He's a very intelligent man and he's artistic and has a great mind for business so I'm sure he will be able to find his female counterpart at some point in his life. Men like him aren't going to find it hard to find a woman, its just weeding out the golddiggers and dependent wacko's that will be hard to do.

View user profile

120 Re: David Draimans New Girlfriend on Mon 29 Mar 2010, 09:02

Stricken_Mistress

Inside The Fire
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

They don't look too cuddly here, but, judging from the comments back and forth to each other on fb, they're pretty in love. She calls him Meep? What the french toast is that? lol...I'm happy for them.

View user profile

121 Re: David Draimans New Girlfriend on Mon 29 Mar 2010, 15:39

DstrbdDvoT

Believer
Never heard of that word.

There are several explanations in the Urban Dictionary. These are the ones that made sense.

meep:
-A greeting! I personally say meep instead of Hello...
-A random expression of happiness used to fill gaps in conversation.
-Expression of joy or excitement.
-A word of exclamation or excitement when thouroughly overjoyed.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

View user profile

122 Re: David Draimans New Girlfriend on Mon 29 Mar 2010, 19:24

Stricken_Mistress

Inside The Fire
That makes some sense now...thanks.

View user profile

123 Re: David Draimans New Girlfriend on Mon 29 Mar 2010, 19:27

_KJ_

A Welcome Burden
when im exited i dont say meep i only hear meep on road runner ive never actually heard any1 use it as a srs word

View user profile

124 Re: David Draimans New Girlfriend on Mon 29 Mar 2010, 19:41

Stricken_Mistress

Inside The Fire
I'm with you. That's the only way I'd ever heard it used. But, to each their own. I mean, I nicknamed my kid Buggaboo. I don't even know if that's a real word.

View user profile

125 Re: David Draimans New Girlfriend on Tue 30 Mar 2010, 01:47

_KJ_

A Welcome Burden
lucky girl lol

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 5 of 7]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

FacebookTwitterFacebookFacebook

•  

Forumotion.com | © PunBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Free forum