Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26Your Opinion of Ten Thousand Fists - Page 2 Empty Re: Your Opinion of Ten Thousand Fists Thu 22 Jul 2010, 15:02

paranormal darkness

paranormal darkness
i like this one. actually im listening to it right now

27Your Opinion of Ten Thousand Fists - Page 2 Empty Re: Your Opinion of Ten Thousand Fists Thu 22 Jul 2010, 15:29

Ravensclaw

Ravensclaw
Administrator
you made me very happy with what you said was 100% right this album was the best cause it had everything solos hard core full blown singing politics bashing it had defiance its like they said i don't give a fuck all the way though the album and i liked that ive been praying for another with the same attitude lets hope asylum provides me with what i need

28Your Opinion of Ten Thousand Fists - Page 2 Empty Re: Your Opinion of Ten Thousand Fists Thu 22 Jul 2010, 16:09

alexling88

alexling88
Inside The Fire
my favorite disturbed song of all-time is on Ten Thousand Fists record! its JUST STOP!!!!!!!!!!

29Your Opinion of Ten Thousand Fists - Page 2 Empty Re: Your Opinion of Ten Thousand Fists Thu 22 Jul 2010, 16:40

Bound2Fate

Bound2Fate
TTF is probably my second favorite Disturbed album after Believe for me.

30Your Opinion of Ten Thousand Fists - Page 2 Empty Re: Your Opinion of Ten Thousand Fists Thu 22 Jul 2010, 17:02

GODSERENITY

GODSERENITY
Stupified
DisturbedFan4Lyfe wrote:Ten Thousand Fists started Dan's courage to do some serious solos, so it definitely must go down as their best album. Has my most favourite song of all time, Overburdened.
I agree very much so about Dan comming around in this album, I think Indestructible is where he really started cutting loose though. The Night for instance that guitar solo is crazy!!! I love the Indestructible album, however I think Asylum is gonna blow the rest of them outta the water. I have a feeling they are tear shit up in this one. I can't wait :)

31Your Opinion of Ten Thousand Fists - Page 2 Empty Re: Your Opinion of Ten Thousand Fists Thu 22 Jul 2010, 17:40

bassman47

bassman47
Stricken
I love this album because of the unity it brought and still brings to Disturbed fans. The sea of fists at a concert is something that will stick in my head for the rest of my life.

Also, no matter what concert you're at, there's always those first-timer Disturbed fans who may bot know the latest single, but ALWAYS know 'Ten Thousand Fists', 'Stricken' or 'Land of Confusion'.

Overall, an incredible album that will always be considered a classic for me

32Your Opinion of Ten Thousand Fists - Page 2 Empty Re: Your Opinion of Ten Thousand Fists Wed 28 Jul 2010, 19:42

MistressDisturbed

MistressDisturbed
Stupified
Disturbed has never done a "bad" album, I have to say, I don't like it as much as I do the others. Though I commend the album's themes and Dan's improved guitar work, I find it overall to not be as strong as Indestructible. It still has some great songs however, and whenever you get Todd McFarlane involved in the cover art and animated video, that's always a bonus!

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

FacebookTwitterFacebookFacebook

•  

Forum create on Forumotion | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com